Alright when was that again.....?

The new floor regulations to me work really well aesthetics wise.
While the car still looks rather long, the tapering floor makes the rear of the car appear far less bulky.

PS. Also not a single Mercedes-, Amg-, HPP- or any of these combinations- logo on the car? Am i seeing that correct?
Noticed that, absolutely no Merc branding at all! Strange one..

And that picture is not even the worst comparison. If you compare the F2004 and the SF90H from 2019, the SF90H sports a lengthy 5,712m (224,9"). The F2004 was a mere 4,545m (178,9"). That is almost a full 1,2m (47") longer.

Last edited:
After Saturday's mini-F1 Formula Student mod race this thing looks a 53 foot long trailer.

How can this limo be modified to take the Monaco hairpin and chicane? This thing exceeds Monaco wheelbase track limits.

To me it looks bulky. The way the livery goes down the engine cover compared to the sidepod makes it look pregnant. The new floor looks good. I wasn't a fan of all the little winglets and slots the teams were coming with on it. Nice Mercedes nose cone haha. I love the stripes on the engine cover but the coke logo is way too big and the Richard Mille is strangely placed to me. It really looks like a fat porpoise. I hope it drives ok. that's the main thing.

A god damn school bus. When will they start saving on space, not cubic capacity?

View attachment 445804

View attachment 445805

While I agree that today's cars are much too long, let's not forget that the 1970 car was, in reality, a deathtrap on four wheels, with no consideration for the driver's safety. In terms of looks alone, the 1991 car is by far the best. It would be nice if driver safety could be possible with a much shorter car, because right now, they are simply much too long.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 423 39.7%