Alright when was that again.....?

Don't forget the Kentucky Kid, Nicky Hayden. Rode motorcycles from the age of 3 but dies on a damn pedal bike...
I had no idea Nicky Hayden died. I don't know how I've been so busy in my life that I didn't read that. Stupid American press never covers motorcycle news. This is the first time I'm reading that. I just read the report on Wikipedia. OMG. That's so horrible. He was 35? OMG. He was amazing. :cry:

Hope Fernando is OK and recovers soon and completely.

Absolutely right. Here in Montreal, the behaviour of some cyclists, especially in a few neighborhoods, is infuriating and gives the impressions that all cyclists don't care about their safety and the safety of others. That's why I avoid as much as possible riding on busy streets.
Same story here in the UK. Most don't even have lights or wear something visible and on top of that they don't follow road rules. Those that do stop often roll way past the line all the way to the end of the island or footpath where it starts to turn, often slap bang in the middle of a crossing or even worse, in the turning circle of an on coming long vehicle depending on the junction. Like come on, the whole reason the line is this far back is because of larger vehicles needing to turn! I feel like I'm the only one sometimes.

Same here. HGV wing mirror to the back of my head. I was thrown forward over the bars and my bike was crushed under the truck wheels. I would have been killed if I hadn't been wearing a helmet, the back of which was smashed in.

That was 25 years ago and still wear a helmet for every ride (although I don't commute anymore).

All the best for a speedy recovery, FA.

When? Who? What car and engine manufacturer?

Hint:

It was a "showdown " kind off ;)

1613233968791.png

Sorry, but that is wrong. The engineers matter more than the driver. This is modern F1.

Truth be told, todays driver can't even create a new CAD document. They probably couldn't even tell you which CAD software their team uses.
If, as you say...
"The engineers matter more than the driver"
Logic would then dictate, that Rosberg (who had the benefit of being in the Mercedes before Lewis and had much more early exposure to the car and engineering data) should have more of the eight titles they collectively share.
They had pretty much the same engineering team and in some cases crew.
Rosberg was also...on occasion behind many other drivers on track in the same equipment.

Last edited:
If, as you say...
"The engineers matter more than the driver"
Logic would then dictate, that Rosberg (who had the benefit of being in the Mercedes before Lewis and had much more early exposure to the car and engineering data) should have more of the eight titles they collectively share.
They had pretty much the same engineering team and in some cases crew.
Rosberg was also...on occasion behind many other drivers on track in the same equipment.

Explain this Terry Rock. Why were the mechanics crew (who are also the engineers) changed between Nico and Lewis? I'll wait.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 250 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.9%