Alright when was that again.....?

oh god... :(
ad not to forget Nicky Hayden now and his accident, something like Schummy :unsure:
those guys went through all those tough races and silly incidents and get biggest injuries on skiing and cycling ?!? :alien:
Unbelievable.
I ride a bike almost every day and now I really having some second thoughts....

Last edited:
I have removed some posts here. Show some respect please to Alonso.

I don't understand what was disrespectful about my post - I had a message saying it had been removed and show some respect? And I can still see the post (post 2 in this thread)?

Last edited:
Yeah. Only ban those who have actually cheated. What did Mazepin and or Kvyatdo?

Should all Italian football players be banned from using their nationality in their sport because Ferrari cheated in F1?

True true... not sure why I didn’t think about that to begin with. My opinion stands corrected.

Im not going to lie - my dislike of Mazepin made me jump to defending the “ban” (which is completely pointless anyway). But just because I don’t like Mazepin doesn’t mean I should defend the situation.

Last edited:
I remember Weber coming a cropper on his pushie, sounds like Alonzo ended up with some broken bones as well as a busted jaw, hopefully no long term concussion effects, seems to be the down fall of many these days.
" Alonzo, move over , the car is faster than you "

Not great news. Get well Fernando.

Add Mark Webber to the list of career threatening cycling injuries. He broke his leg while mountain biking in Tasmania a few weeks before the 2011 (I think) season got underway.

Edit >> My memory is bad. It was at the end of the 2008 season. I'll have to read his book again.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 233 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years