BREAKING | Fernando Alonso Hospitalised in Bike Accident

The Alpine F1 team have issued a statement this evening that double Formula One World Champion Fernando Alonso has been hospitalized following a road accident in Switzerland.

Little information has been released about the condition of Alonso following the accident, aside from the statement claiming the 39-year-old returning driver is 'conscious' and 'well in himself' following his arrival in hospital.

Stay tuned for more information as and when it becomes available.

Last edited by a moderator:
RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.

G_B

100RPM
Dec 29, 2018
MOD Edit: Some lines removed

Anyway, Fernando, get well in front of the cathodic TV of the hospital and surely without PS5 with the stockouts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: VaiHalen

gamer19

2000RPM
Aug 28, 2012
oh god... :(
ad not to forget Nicky Hayden now and his accident, something like Schummy :unsure:
those guys went through all those tough races and silly incidents and get biggest injuries on skiing and cycling ?!? :alien:
Unbelievable.
I ride a bike almost every day and now I really having some second thoughts....

Last edited:

DND

Stay Safe, Healthy and be Kind - BLM
Premium
Dec 12, 2016
Having experienced FA over the past few years in multiple disciplines he, along with the rookies, had me looking forward to an otherwise 'Tour to another Lewis Hamilton Championship'.
Hope it is not as serious as it seems it may be.

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium
Jun 30, 2017
I have removed some posts here. Show some respect please to Alonso.
I don't understand what was disrespectful about my post - I had a message saying it had been removed and show some respect? And I can still see the post (post 2 in this thread)?

Last edited:
Reactions: sergheo