Alright when was that again.....?

I'm a fan of Ferrari and most F1 teams and drivers including the young Frenchmen. But Ferrari is cursed.....Think really hard about it. Ferrari just stalls great drivers careers. Only Kimi was able to pull off a Championship and lets face it that was buy 1 point and I think it was because Hamilton hit the wrong switch late in the race that stalled the car allowing Kimi to slip in by a point. If I recall correctly?? Think about whats happened to all Ferrari Drivers since M. S. left.

Just saying......
That is why I was saying they are a poisoned chalice, very good drivers go there and then leave in frustrstion. I think Ferrari are continually in a state of anarchy inside the organisation and are always looking for blame and a scapegoat.

I can't get some people. Vettel and Raikonnen came to Ferrari both as world F1 champions, the finn in the second Ferrari stage. First one has won 14 races, second one single race. But the loser is Vettel when Raikonnen is a mythical hero. Go figure.
Well, Raikkonen have that "I don't give a flying puck" face.
And he has no filter, or at least his filter is set at lowest, he said so many sh*t during these years.
That I guess makes him a true legend, for some.
And he drinks like one of his parent is from Russia and the other from Finland. :alien:
What else ?

I've never been a true fan but sad to see Vettel leave.
I especially appreciate his total social media ...awkwardness. :D :thumbsup:
He's so not-Lewis type of driver, crowd entertainer.

edit:
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ricciardo-closing-in-on-2021-mclaren-seat/4791924/ :O_o:
Guess it's meant to be. Vettel and Ricciardo - together. Again :D

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Ferrari and most F1 teams and drivers including the young Frenchmen. But Ferrari is cursed.....Think really hard about it. Ferrari just stalls great drivers careers. Only Kimi was able to pull off a Championship and lets face it that was buy 1 point and I think it was because Hamilton hit the wrong switch late in the race that stalled the car allowing Kimi to slip in by a point. If I recall correctly?? Think about whats happened to all Ferrari Drivers since M. S. left.

Just saying......

Schumacher changed Ferrari himself like Niki Lauda did.

So Daniel to McLaren with Norris?,that would be a fun combo.

Seems a sideways move,both McLaren and Renault in a similar ball park in performance.

Hopefully McLaren gets back to glory times again.

Marko Daniel Ricciardo will never be allowed back to Red Bull,I don’t think he gives a **** Helmet.

Last edited:
Ever smiling Australian Daniel Ricciardo will drive for McLaren in 2021 as the 30-year-old has been confirmed as replacement for the potentially Ferrari bound Carlos Sainz.

With the Sebastian Vettel news triggering a wave of activity in the driver market following his announcement that contract talks have broken down with the Scuderia, Daniel Ricciardo becomes the second major transfer announcement in the space of a week - with the former Red Bull and Renault man has been confirmed as a McLaren driver this morning, on what the team state is a 'multi-year' deal with the British squad.

“Signing Daniel is another step forward in our long-term plan and will bring an exciting new dimension to the team, alongside Lando" said McLaren CEO, Zak Brown.​
"This is good news for our team, partners and of course our fans. I also want to pay tribute to Carlos for the excellent job he has been doing for McLaren in helping our performance recovery plan. He is a real team player and we wish him well for his future beyond McLaren.”

With McLaren acting so quickly to wrap up the signature of one of Formula One's most popular drivers, and considering the souring of the relationship between Sainz and Renault at the end of 2018, it looks highly likely that the young Spanish driver will be announced alongside Charles Leclerc at Ferrari from 2021, with an announcement about the second Ferrari seat expected from the Italian team imminently.

With potentially just a final berth at Renault available from next season, unless Mercedes make a shock decision to not renew Hamilton or Valtteri Bottas at the end of their contracts this December, the opportunities for Sebastian Vettel to continue in Formula One appear to be rapidly diminishing. Would a driver with four World Championships be willing to race for a midfield team, or does this open the door for Fernando Alonso to make a shock comeback to the team with which he took his two World Championship triumphs?

It's going to be an interesting few days, that's for sure...

Want to discuss Formula One with fellow fans of the sport? Head over to the RaceDepartment Formula One sub forum now and start up a thread!

Danny ric Mclaren 1.jpg

In a move that happened quicker than I can type, Ferrari have signed up McLaren driver Carlos Sainz as replacement for the outgoing Sebastian Vettel.

Triggering a chain reaction in the driver market following in recent days, Carlos Sainz has been confirmed as a Ferrari driver from the start of 2021, the 25-year-old Spaniard moving to Italy following the departure of Sebastian Vettel at the end of the current season.

Stealing Sainz thunder somewhat, McLaren were first out of the box with news that Daniel Ricciardo will be joining Lando Norris in Woking next year, promoting many to speculate that Sainz would indeed by making his way to the red team for next season.

Mere minutes after the McLaren press release, Ferrari have taken to social media to confirm that the Brazilian Grand Prix podium finisher is indeed joining Charles Leclerc next year, forming one of the youngest driver pairings at Ferrari in recent memory.

Want to discuss Formula One with fellow fans of the sport? Head over to the RaceDepartment Formula One sub forum now and start up a thread!

Sainz to Ferrari.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years