Brazil / Intelagos Boxer Cup Pit Entry?

Hi Guys

Quick one, because i don't know where i am going wrong. I just did a 2 hour session playing with the boxers in practice, qualy and race at Brazil. During the race i came down the white lines to pit and followed them each time then hit my pit limiter and slowed down but each time i got a cut track warning i had to pit 3 times in the race because i set wear quite high because i like the race to change pace.

eventually i got a drive through but for the life of me i cannot see how i am getting this pit entry wrong and getting cut tracks can someone else try this maybe and see if its a bug, i have always entered the pits the same way in F1 games it looks the same to me. I might be doing it wrong and i need to go back and try it again but each time i was more careful when entering but still got a cut track warning.

Cheers

Just having the limiter on does not make it right. You must be below the pit speed limit before you hit the pit entry! Turning on the limiter at the pit entrance is not good enough, turn it on before you hit the pit and make sure it slows you, add more brake if necessary, to get below the limit. Do not hit the limiter button/key after stopping and take it off only after the car has left the pit.

If you've been doing that then maybe the game has a problem.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back