Brawn GP 2020 - MyTeam

Skins Brawn GP 2020 - MyTeam 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
madotter submitted a new resource:

Brawn GP 2020 - MyTeam - For use in MyTeam mode

A quick note to the community - If everyone that downloads this could "like" and leave a quick comment, even if it is just a "thanks" as it really motivates me to continue improving and making new mods.
===============================
2020 Brawn GP v1.0
================================
This mod adds a 2020 version of the Brawn GP car from 2009 which can be used for the MyTeam career.
================================
Special thanks to RaceKing for assistance getting this working in game...

Read more about this resource...

Amazing work mate.

But there is one problem. If I have installed your mod, the timetrail has some mistakes.
I cannot see my Laptimes in compere with the other guys.
Can you check it.

Please give me a reanswer.

Thanks Phil

zy4umxkmq2e41.jpg

ANDY-PALMER-ASTON-MARTIN-DIRECTOR-WHY-FORMULA-1-ON-2021.jpg

Can you make an Aston Martin Car in these colors?

Doesn't it look incredibly beautiful? It might be nice if you add Aston Martin Angel Wings.

Could you please create a full replacement mod with suits, gloves, team uniform etc.? I'm sure many people would love to see it ingame.

so, no one this time was able to paint the bot cars this year, just on my team? at f 19, general painted the cars in career mode against bots.

You either don't understand what people are saying, or you're just trolling now.

The designs made for "My Team" are NOT compatible with "normal career".
Currently "My Team" is drawing more interest from people making mods and it's the logical game mode to make custom liveries for. If the mod creator has no interest in making it for "normal career", you won't see the livery there as it is a lot of additional work.

In addition to that, it would likely have to be released separately as most people downloading the mod wouldn't want their career mode impacted. Overall it's a hassle and likely not worth the time for most people.

Whilst this may be annoying for you, you have to respect the opinion of the mod creator on this one, there's no point people spending hours on something they don't enjoy and won't see any benefit from.

(I have designed a custom livery for my own team, but would also not want to port it to normal career mode, it's just too much effort.)

You either don't understand what people are saying, or you're just trolling now.

The designs made for "My Team" are NOT compatible with "normal career".
Currently "My Team" is drawing more interest from people making mods and it's the logical game mode to make custom liveries for. If the mod creator has no interest in making it for "normal career", you won't see the livery there as it is a lot of additional work.

In addition to that, it would likely have to be released separately as most people downloading the mod wouldn't want their career mode impacted. Overall it's a hassle and likely not worth the time for most people.

Whilst this may be annoying for you, you have to respect the opinion of the mod creator on this one, there's no point people spending hours on something they don't enjoy and won't see any benefit from.

(I have designed a custom livery for my own team, but would also not want to port it to normal career mode, it's just too much effort.)
ok, sorry for my words. thanks for the attention, God bless

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 152 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing