F1 2013 Brands Hatch- Tips To Get Faster

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
It's a track where you NEED confidence through the corners so theres a start. Then you want very low rear downforce. Have close-ish 1st, 2nd and 3rd gears and then reeaally stretch the last few gears. Minimise anything that says it will affect overall speed and then just practise with the rest of the setup. At the end of the day, you need confidence, low downforce and then its just trial and error with the rest of the setup. Just keep practising ;)

On brands hatch, can setting be adjusted in classic mode? Haven't really explored this, but a quick look seemed that you pick car and go? 9 others cars, no pits, no setups? Am I wrong?

FYI , I have raced brands several tines in sports car and in FF , and then later in rallycross, also doge a test day with the old rover company,

It's a great circuit, paddock bend is heart stopping in a single seater, I was in paddock when the 76 gp hunt v lauda. Brilliant circuit.

On brands hatch, can setting be adjusted in classic mode? Haven't really explored this, but a quick look seemed that you pick car and go? 9 others cars, no pits, no setups? Am I wrong?

FYI , I have raced brands several tines in sports car and in FF , and then later in rallycross, also doge a test day with the old rover company,

It's a great circuit, paddock bend is heart stopping in a single seater, I was in paddock when the 76 gp hunt v lauda. Brilliant circuit.

The classic cars' setups can be adjusted just the same as the 2013 cars. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back