Brands Hatch GT3 AI

Misc Brands Hatch GT3 AI 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
When do you need to hold and release shift? Do you hold shift before clicking Go? Or do you hold shift when you see the loading screen?
(Sorry if this has already been asked)

When do you need to hold and release shift? Do you hold shift before clicking Go? Or do you hold shift when you see the loading screen?
(Sorry if this has already been asked)
You hold shift as soon as acs.exe opens on initial load until you see "Initializing AI Spline" or something like that in the lower left hand corner of this image below.

Capture.PNG

you know it works when you see my custom sidelines that allow ai to go offtrack or extend track limits a bit marked in a mix of red and yellow lines when you open the ai app from developer tools

Capture2.PNG

To enable dev apps and see the ai lines go to xxx\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg and open the assetto_corsa.ini.

There you have to change ENABLE_DEV_APPS=0 from 0 to 1 and then just save it.

or they can be enabled through content manager

You hold shift as soon as acs.exe opens on initial load until you see "Initializing AI Spline" or something like that in the lower left hand corner of this image below.

Capture.PNG

you know it works when you see my custom sidelines that allow ai to go offtrack or extend track limits a bit marked in a mix of red and yellow lines when you open the ai app from developer tools

Capture2.PNG

To enable dev apps and see the ai lines go to xxx\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg and open the assetto_corsa.ini.

There you have to change ENABLE_DEV_APPS=0 from 0 to 1 and then just save it.

or they can be enabled through content manager
Got it now, thank you very much! (And for your work :))

So, At breands, Just before you exit the pitlane, there is a gap on the right, This leads to a lane and tunnel to take you to the Outside of T1, known as the Paddock at Brands Hatch

The way this could be possible would be to edit the 3d model of the track that gets baked into the .kn5 file. I don't know how to do any of that, all I do is record ai data using the dev apps and use trial and error to try to bring the times down for the AI.

Im not sure kunos likes people editing existing kunos content like tracks so much, but if there was any team who could do this than maybe the reboot team for assetto corsa but they are busy with other projects at the moment.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back