Resource icon

Tracks Brands Hatch 32 Gridslots 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think there's an issue with the AI on this track in your mod. In qualifying/race when they pit they crash and on race start some of them crash into the wall.

I got this error. How can I fix it?

ERROR [content/tracks/ks_brands_hatch/ks_brands_hatch_osrw.kn5] couldn't set texture text : grail-final.dds for material : grail-final for slot : txDiffuse
Screenshot 2023-12-17 202643.png

Last edited:
Tried installing - get this error when attempting to extract files: "unexpected error is preventing files from being extracted"
Attempted multiple times in different folders.

---
Update/Details: for those that are on this boat ride with me:

0x8096002A: No error description available​

It appears that it may be related to a file type that is included in this particular package, since none of the other zips i've downloaded from here today and installed have had an issue - i've been extracting locally using win. explorer without a hitch until now.
I went into folder properties, and felt like a champion when i was able to unblock the folder thinking this was for sure causing the error: no change.
The help desk level work around pulled from a search is to open a command prompt and run some disk clean up, which is a waste of time on a newly imaged machine. Otherwise only running windows updates and allowing optional updates is offered as a consolation prize. Again, on a newly image with fresh updates, not doin it. lol
Not a lot of solutions available on this error without a description.
I'm resorting now to 7-zip even though it's been nothing but a problem today.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back