Resource icon

Tracks Branding, balloons, billboards and helicopters for ACU's Autosport Speedway 1.2 (helicopters added)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mascot submitted a new resource:

Branding, balloons and billboards for ACU's Autosport Speedway - ...or is it Autosport Raceway? You decide.

ACU called it Autosport Speedway and CM called it Autosport Raceway, but one thing's sure: their track logo sucked. Here's two sets of billboards with new branding for Autosport Speedway and Autosport Raceway so all bases are covered, and hey - you probably think these suck too. And I know, the grandstands still have the original Raceway logo hardwired into their structure, but big shrugs all round. It's only a bit of fun.

Unzip the file into the main track folder and overwrite when...

Read more about this resource...

Mascot updated Branding, balloons and billboards for ACU's Autosport Speedway with a new update entry:

UPDATE: Branding, balloons and billboards for ACU's Autosport Speedway

Nothing to get too excited about. Three new 'Raceway' brandings added because the first one I release was bloody awful. These new ones are all quite similar to each other, but I couldn't decide which to pick so slapped all three in. Extract the contents of the zip file to the main track folder and overwrite when asked.

View attachment 305558
View attachment 305559
View attachment 305560
View attachment 305561
View attachment 305562
View attachment 305563

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mascot updated Branding, balloons and billboards for ACU's Autosport Speedway with a new update entry:

Branding, balloons, billboards and helicopters for ACU's Autosport Speedway

Animated helicopters added (three different types).
Thanks again to @Gunnar333 for help with the models.
Unzip the file and copy to the Tracks folder. Overwrite when asked. CM drag 'n' drop of the zip file should also work.

View attachment 308688 View attachment 308689 View attachment 308690

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't believe I ever gave anyone permission to use the blimp from my tracks.
Ah, many apologies. How embarrassing. I started collecting balloons and stuff a couple of years ago for personal track tweaking, then started doing billboard skins, then thought other people might like them so started uploading a few of them here at RD. I'm enjoying it more than the actual racing now and I'm keen to learn more and get deeper into modding. I'd lost track of where the blimp came from during that time, I guess. Do you want me to remove it from my uploads, or credit you with the model? Happy to do whatever you want. Removing might take a little longer as I'll be away from my rig for a few weeks so can't test for breakages.
Again, many apologies.

No problem, and apologies again. I'm washing down slices of humble pie with cold cups of sewage.
@Tberg, apologies to you as well - are you happy with getting a long-overdue credit added too?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%