Sell Brand New Ascher Racing B16L-SC Button Box

SOLD

Selling a brand new (open box) Ascher Racing B16L-SC button box. This is the wireless version compatible with the Simucube 2. It is also compatible with original Simucube if you have the wireless connectivity add-on installed.

I briefly installed this using a Momo Mod 30 but decided I have too many toys already and need to part with a couple. The wireless and all button functions worked flawlessly; less than 15 minutes of use in total. There is no evidence it was ever installed on any wheel - I was extremely careful not to leave even a hairline scratch from any screws or hardware. Button labels are also all new on original label sheet; I did not use any.

These are currently out of stock at Ascher-racing.com for the foreseeable future: https://www.ascher-racing.com/shop/b16l-sc/

Ascher is asking 539 euros new, including VAT. Subtracting VAT (19% in Germany) and converting to dollars puts it right at $500.

Given the limited availability of these and the condition, I am asking $475 shipped anywhere in the continental US. I am open to shipping internationally at buyer's expense.

Photos can be seen here:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back