Bram Hengeveld, Attila Domján, Maurice Hurkmans and Yoeri Gijsen drivers in RACE 07

Marcel Ascher

250RPM
Jun 27, 2007
i saw bram as a driver in race 07 for the formula bmw cars. crazy bram!!! i think you have good connections.

but i miss the driver MARCEL ASCHER :confused::confused: :first::laugh::laugh:

maybe in race 2018 :laugh::laugh:

greets marcel

Attila Domján

9000RPM
Dec 26, 2006
i guess if you look hard enough there are still some familiar names to recognize too... maybe at other car categories... :)

No, not Kevin the little... :)

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
hehe take a lot at the Radicals Marcel :)

And i am very proud to be in it for sure!!!!

M

Mehmet Arslan

OOOOH,if its bram like AI in the game then its gonna be easy to finish a offline championship :)

Mehmet Arikan

2000RPM
Premium
Jan 6, 2007
yeah i saw it also and i am very proud about the feature .... :nod:
to read Roaring-Pipes-Maniacs in the game and choose the driver name what you know from real life is awesome ... :thumb:

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2007
Is the Maurice Radical driver pre programmed to home in my rear end? :pound:

Nice touch guys, good to see the RPM Team getting some publicity. :drum:

M

Mehmet Arslan

Dont worry Maik, we just have to make sure that we end up in top 3 next tournament then we gonna be in race08 :whoo:.

Too bad im not in it,would have been very proud of myself then, but im proud of the guys who made it in the game, congrats guys, now i can easily beat Attila and the other guys :pound:.

L

Lars Gerrit Korb

Astonishing, guys.

Congratz :)

I was like "...WTF...?....WOW!" :)

Greetz

Lars

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Mehmet Arslan said:
Dont worry Maik, we just have to make sure that we end up in top 3 next tournament then we gonna be in race08 :whoo:.

Too bad im not in it,would have been very proud of myself then, but im proud of the guys who made it in the game, congrats guys, now i can easily beat Attila and the other guys :pound:.

hehe it was very easy, you only had to subscribe for it back in january :)