F1 2017 Braking with clutch pedal or brake pedal

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
So i have logitech g29 wheel and im braking with a clutch pedal in im wondering if is it better to brake with brake pedal because it is quite hard for me to brake with it. If you could tell me which pedal are you using for breking it would be nice and why you like it like that.

I have a G27. Due to my wheelstand and my lack of interest to shift with the shifter I don't use my clutch anyway and do only left foot braking.
So I swapped the brake and the clutch spring and screwed a sponge inside the springs to get it more progressive and stiffer at the end.

So I do left foot braking only, on the clutch pedal (that is the modded brake spring!).

Why?
Because the stiffer, the more your muscles can memory and differ where the pedal is right now.
For comparison: some loadcells are close to 100kg you need to apply to press the pedal completely!

So I would suggest you brake with the pedal that is harder to press, with the left foot. It's F1 :)

First thanks for your reply and help.

Yes it is pretty hard to press that's why im asking

What kind of sponge did you screwed in do you maybe know for any youtube video that demonstrates how to do this it would help me a lot because i'm trying to learn how to brake without abs and switching to brake pedal might help me because now im using clutch pedal.

And i play F1 most of the time :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years