Braking before slow corners( how to)

I have a problem with get real settings, on start/finish straight in the end before corner( no matter Nurburgring,Monza or Oschersleben e.t.c.), I spinnig out in 2 times of three)), and I dont know how to correctly shifh down the gears, my car quickly became undrivable and loss control, tnen spin... In my feelings its look like car became very oversteery at the end of the straight line, when braking.:confused:

I have a problem with get real settings, on start/finish straight in the end before corner( no matter Nurburgring,Monza or Oschersleben e.t.c.), I spinnig out in 2 times of three)), and I dont know how to correctly shifh down the gears, my car quickly became undrivable and loss control, tnen spin... In my feelings its look like car became very oversteery at the end of the straight line, when braking.:confused:
What car are you driving?

Mostly, baddest problem with ADAC Corvette and Nissan.
Alright, well those for me arent too bad on the brakes as is the BMW Z4. When it comes to braking, I adjust the typical things, brake bias and brake pressure. If your locking up too much or too easily then lower the brake pressure to like 90% and leave the brake bias where its at, its usually in default its fine, but adjusting more to the front wouldnt hurt too much. On top of that to be more technical, you can adjust the differential settings, lower the perimeters of the coast and diff settings(the locking) Driving style and how you downshift are next. When you brake with these cars, you want to get your braking and downshifting in a straight line as much as possible, that way you keep the load on the front tires equally. When doing the actual downshifts, downshift slowly in a way that doesnt send the rpm's sky high, keep a good rhythm, match the downshift/rpms with the speed your entering the corner with.

I get bad lock at the same corners as you, but by doing this, ive seemed to have solved or at least minimized the problem for most of the cars, some cars are worse than others, thus why I like to race the Ford GT, neutral car, good cornering, nimble, stable on brakes, rotates decently. Thats my advice/opinion.

Ok, thanks for advise. One more question, what are settings of coast and power do U recommend for minimizing effect of locking brakes and suddenly spinning off?
Id try 20-30 on coast and diff set to 1, that should be minimal locking, but of course the side effect of that is there will be less locking on the power, so on throttle the car will understeer more, but all that can be tuned to help with that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%