Brake temperatures

• Mikkow

Use the 'change LCD' or maybe it's called "cycle LCD" function, bound to a button somewhere. It will flip through a few different sensor screens on the in-car LCD screen - mounted either flat on the steering wheel, or more commonly behind the wheel (like an instrument cluster replacement). The four different modes are:

1. Default (lap/sector timing)
2. Engine water/oil temperatures and RPM
3. Tire temperatures (front left, front right, rear left, rear right)
4. Brake temperatures (front left, front right, rear left, rear right)

• vmagics

The LCD is often impossible to see without altering the seat position. I find it a bit of a nuisance in the DBR9.

• Andrew Evans

mounted either flat on the steering wheel, or more commonly behind the wheel

i said god damn! i asked about this the other week - expecting it to be an overlay on the hud a la rF... no-one answered... but now the answers are flowing.... :becky:

Use the 'change LCD' or maybe it's called "cycle LCD" function, bound to a button somewhere. It will flip through a few different sensor screens on the in-car LCD screen - mounted either flat on the steering wheel, or more commonly behind the wheel (like an instrument cluster replacement). The four different modes are:

1. Default (lap/sector timing)
2. Engine water/oil temperatures and RPM
3. Tire temperatures (front left, front right, rear left, rear right)
4. Brake temperatures (front left, front right, rear left, rear right)

Can't get it to work with the FBMW.

• Mikkow

Indeed, some cars don't have that advanced LCD. Camaro Cup cars from the STCC expansion is another. Also, I believe, the Radical sport cars and the Caterhams.

Was this meant to be an answer to my question?

I know what it's for i just can't get it to work. It doesn't collect any data, no readings to look at. Was wondering if i was doing something wrong that you guys could point out for me.

no was not an answer , the answer was allready said , that it's not availlable in all cars , and if it is , it's on the display or on the wheel and you can browse to it with the lcd menu button.

what i said was more of as comment.

but never mind, next time i will keep out of your topic. :rolleyes:

no was not an answer , the answer was allready said , that it's not availlable in all cars , and if it is , it's on the display or on the wheel and you can browse to it with the lcd menu button.

what i said was more of as comment.

but never mind, next time i will keep out of your topic. :rolleyes:

Hehe, it's alright mate. However i don't think we are done misunderstanding each other quite yet :) I'm not talking about the LCD but the "Realtime telemetry" That David Hal mentioned in an earlier post. http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr-...telemetry.html

That's what i can't get to work and would still appreciate some advice on how i should proceed in order to get it up and running.

• David Hal

What are you using as OS.

Im using Vista x64, and at first it didn't work for me either.

I forgot to start this program up as administrator.

When Evolution starts up, the line at top "Unknown Game" ,will change into "GTR Evolution".
Only then, there will Telemetry information.

Attachments

• RTT.jpg
    RTT.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Alberto L. Barcia

And could someone please explain the position,purpose and how to read the following readings: Traction, Stability, Clutch, Limiter, Lights.

And if anyone knows i'd still like to know how accurate this is.

These ones are to telling you what is enabled and what is not. Green=Enabled / Red=Disabled.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%