F1 2011 Brake Size selection + R&D (XBOX360)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi I need some assistance, I have won 3 seasons with Redbull but have never been allowed to change my brake size or amend the R&D. Please help as I must be doing something wrong. Have now started my career again as I was waiting for a contract with Mclaren but for some reason this didn't happen?

I'm just starting season 4 and the brake size has not been available to me either. Not sure it even happens in career?
The R&D path you should get to choose at the last race of the season once you are #1 driver. It wont say much to you, just takes you to R&D screen and offers the choice. If you are not concentrating you can do it before you realise you have done.

Hi I need some assistance, I have won 3 seasons with Redbull but have never been allowed to change my brake size or amend the R&D. Please help as I must be doing something wrong. Have now started my career again as I was waiting for a contract with Mclaren but for some reason this didn't happen?
you cant select brake size in career mode (pc).i think it's the same for the other platforms

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%