Brake pedal problems

The last couple of weeks i noticed that i didn't had good speed in the cars.
Now i found this.

racesteam20091012140002.png

racesteam20091012140356.png

I tried to remap the brake pedal. Then it goes away but when i start driving the brake lights start to flicker again and i go to control options and it's back again.
I have the same problem with other sims. So it's a problem with the pedals.

Any suggestions? :)

If you're wheel is still under warranty, Logitech may replace it for you. I had a problem with my G25 shifter and Logitech was very generous - I just had to send them back the shifter so they could check it out and they sent me a whole new boxed wheel (everything included, pedals, shifter, wheel).

Great service.

Hmm got the problem again. Did the calibration trick and it works again. But it's getting annoying. If i phone Logitech do i need to send the old pedals before i get a new one? :)

Logitech will ask you over the phone to try the calibration tool....just lie and say it doesn't work anymore ;)

The support guy has to make sure you try that first (the call is being recorded).

Once he is sure it's not a software problem, he will ask you to send the pedals in and they will send you a whole new unit (wheel, shifter, pedals).

I've gone through this with Logitech 3 times now :)

Once they receive the broken unit from you, they usually ship within 2 days.

The faster they get it, the faster you get a new one.
i hope they use a better method of delivery than thrustmaster as i am still waiting for a new pedal set that was supposed to be shipped 3 weeks ago, the time it is taking i think it must be a little Chinaman cycling like crazy all the way to the UK with it on his back.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 144 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 396 40.0%