F1 2011 Brake Bias won't be in for initial release ...

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
What ??? do they mean to adjust during the race or for setting up at the start like we could do this year? rediculous if we cant adjust our brake bias before the start of the race they way as well not allow us to change the down force or suspension either :confused:

Brake bias adjusting, it appears to be vital during a race while cars are getting lighter with less fuel. In GTR EVO its a must adjusting brake bias during the race. Hell, at Spa i use it for different corners. Dont know about F1, maybe it doesnt make that kind of difference for a F1 car? Can somebody enlighten me if it makes a difference?

This doenst feel good anyhow. The F1 2010 feeling is creeping up again. To much to do in a way too short time. And i'll bet a second team is already working on Dirt 4. While war raged on the F1 2010 forum, CM nicely showed pics of Dirt 3...

Hmmm. that's not good news and I hope it is not the case. Something like that really should be in from the get-go and following last years poor patch release record anything that is promised in a patch has to be considered somewhat doubtful. I hope CM prove me wrong but that's what happens when things were dealt with the way they weere last year.

Not initially but its supposed to be added in at a later date.
lol, probably with a patch that will also break the safety car...
flush.gif

lol, also with puntures, and pit faults again, well hope not after money we pay for it, we MUST have brake bias,
its all about moving the brake balance to find a good balance in the car,
so f1 drivers in RL, if we take bias away from them they are going to panic because thats what they rely on
is brake balance from corner to corner, like i say if we cant have it they cant have it simple :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back