Brainerd International Raceway

Tracks Brainerd International Raceway 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
GutBomb submitted a new resource:

Brainerd International Raceway - Previously Donnybrooke Speedway

Welcome to Brainerd International Raceway in Brainerd, Minnesota, USA. This track features 3 layouts, the Donnybrooke road course, the Competition road course, and the historic Donnybrooke road course from the year it opened, 1968. The historic layout is the same as the Donnybrooke road course but with higher banking on the corners and period correct track surroundings.

Custom Shaders Patch required. Tested with Custom Shaders Patch version 0.1.74

Features include:
GrassFX (looks best...

Read more about this resource...

Trying to figure out how to Convert it to Nr2003 alot of my friends play Nr2003. Most don't know about gtr2 or other Sims the have Brainerd international speedway. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I am very confused how to play this. I thought to take the file and put it in the tracks folder within the AC folder in SteamApps. However I am still not able to play it. I may not be super knowledgeable on this stuff yet. Am I supposed to convert this to a different format to drive it?

Last edited:
Love the road feel here, definitely feels better, especially was missing on the Historic layout.
I hope Meadowdale can get some road feel love soon! That one is amazing to race on but feels too flat.
I like the trees fx how it's done. Performance is good.

Thanks for update. Here textures are looking super strange
1682280760525.png

Last edited:
My league ran a race here today. I noticed after the race, while a mate was streaming the replay, that he had trees and landscape? Mine and others were just flat, grass and dirt. Is there a CSP setting that needs to be on, for the trees to show up? We ran V1.1 and Im using CSP v 1.79preview5. Thanks for any tips.. Mick

There’s some notes on the install on the download page. It defaults to the new CSP trees but you can go back to the old trees by following the directions in there.

Thanks Gut! Using the default ext_config got me trees!! Now Im wondering why the original one doesn't? Im sure my buddy didn't edit any files, he just installed the track and was good to go? Thanks again though! Mick

edit: Guy on CSP Discord just told me 1.79preview5 doesn't support Tree_Fx.?? Said regular 1.79 and newer does.. I'll try it later when Im on the gaming pc again. I've got a ripe potato for a pc, so I never went above 1.79p5

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back