Bragging time - guys :-)

Hey Guys - I hope you allow me to brag 1(one) single time here.:whistling:
I dont know what happened but after a lot of frustrating LB laps on Lakeview Hillclimb I suddenly managed to set a genuine warpspeed lap.:roflmao:

Prehistory: A guy did lately steal the #1 position on the P20 LBs.
A position I had just considered was my personal property.
And the worst was that he was ½ a sec faster than me.:sleep:
Meh meh.

OK up on the horse again.
And after using a bit wizardry messing with my custom setup + swallowed a good strong cuppa coffee I suddenly managed to go warp speed.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Be aware I dont use the bad excuse for bragging that you can learn a lot by watching this lap.
Because you cant.
We are in pure alien country here :roflmao:

ATBest 237633 LBn LakeviewHillclimb P20.jpg

If you can accept the bragging above then check it out here:

Meh, I could go much faster than that. I just can't be bothered. :whistling:

Just kidding mate, great time, well done! :D
hehe I have to admit that the reason I posted this was because I could feel while I was driving that this would be my dream lap - if I could avoid crashing in the end.:roflmao:
But also if I could avoid going into a more safe mode in the last part of the track - where I could see on the green delta figures that I was at warp speed :roflmao:

But also if I could avoid going into a more safe mode in the last part of the track...
Haha yeah, that's always my problem! I blast along and see my pretty green delta, and then end up going so careful trying to "protect" it in the last sector that I lose all the time I'd gained. :rolleyes: I often turn the delta off completely so I have no excuse for going careful.

You are allowed to be a bit blasé now when I does announce that there exist warp speed - but also UBER-warpspeed.
Because the guy I have refered to ealier who did steal my #1 pos on the Lakeview Hillclimb LB - did it again.:sleep:
He did fight back and was able to fly a lap about 0.6 sec faster than old BrunoB.
When I saw this I yelled fu******:mad::mad:
And the rest of my day was spoiled.
But then my internal Senna demon wispered - if he can do it then how about you?

And then believe it or not - BrunoB opened to a parallel universe and managed to run(rather fly) a lap 1.5 sec faster (one and a half sec faster!) than my lap before.:laugh::laugh:

If anyone is able to undercut this incredible time I will send him money (via Paypal) to a beer on his local pub - when this corona **** is over of course.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Does anybody know how I can transfer the replay of this lap in a better quality to Youtube than my lousy Bandycam recording above? Be aware that I have an old meh meh puter(Xeon x5670) with a GTX 1060.

Congrats and good job sticking with it! I enjoy mastering car/track combos, too. I spent months battling on the ladders at RaceRoom Raceway with the BMW M3 GT2. It's such a feeling when you're throwing your car around the track driving right on the edge. Nothing quite like it. Lots of fun!

What what!
You must be kidding.:O_o:
Or hopefully its because it looks better for you than me.

I have recorded it (Bandycam) in 720-60fps and didnt use any post compressing edit but uploaded directly to Youtube.
When I watch it it looks absolutely poo the first 10 sec but then Youtube make some adjustments so the rest looks reasonable(somewhat:rolleyes:) but its easy to see that it is just an upscaled 720 recording.

But when I compare the quality to most normal 1080 youtube videos it just stinks.:(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back