Cars Brabham BT62 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you openly admit that you "borrowed" this from the original creators. They did a good job on the exterior in my opinion, interior not so much. However:
KNhtXsF.png

I'm noticing that people are encountering issues with car sounds. I am as of yet unable to solve this issue and advise you to download the Assetto Corsa Content Manager (Link: https://assettocorsa.club/content-manager.html) if you haven't already, and change the car sound to whatever you see fit. I'd personally choose the Corvette C7R if you have the DLC, if you don’t, I would download the fantastic V8 Supercar mods from V8SCorsa (http://v8scorsa.weebly.com) since they sound remarkably similar in real life.

Last edited:
At least you openly admit that you "borrowed" this from the original creators. They did a good job on the exterior in my opinion, interior not so much. However:
KNhtXsF.png
You’re absolutely correct. I definitely borrowed this resource and made small changes to it. This car amazed me when I saw it in person at the Australian Grand Prix and talking to David Brabham about the car was pretty cool as well. At the time the car only existed in one game, CSR2 (which is where I believe this model comes from) and I wanted to experience it in a racing sim. I’d barely call my work a ‘mod,’ more of a slight enhancement over the original. I want to improve the car over time but I don’t think that alone will be able to achieve that.

You’re absolutely correct. I definitely borrowed this resource and made small changes to it. This car amazed me when I saw it in person at the Australian Grand Prix and talking to David Brabham about the car was pretty cool as well. At the time the car only existed in one game, CSR2 (which is where I believe this model comes from) and I wanted to experience it in a racing sim. I’d barely call my work a ‘mod,’ more of a slight enhancement over the original. I want to improve the car over time but I don’t think that alone will be able to achieve that.
As a sidenote, how do you get that information from CM? I’ve never really used CM to it’s full potential thus far.

This mod was uploaded to here a few months back and subsequently removed for being a rip from that mobile game.
Don't know why people still bother...
Unfortunately not all of us have the 3D modelling ability that you do, Gary, so we try and make do with what we can. I wan’t to improve it over time so that it will be at a similar standard to your stuff, but for now, I’m not even close.

Unfortunately not all of us have the 3D modelling ability that you do, Gary, so we try and make do with what we can. I wan’t to improve it over time so that it will be at a similar standard to your stuff, but for now, I’m not even close.
Great logic that...

Just because you don't have the skill or experience or whatever of someone else, it doesn't give you a free pass to start stealing content...

Want to learn over time to make your own stuff via converting existing content? Cool, but absolutely no need to upload it to RD, keep that stuff to yourself.

Great logic that...

Just because you don't have the skill or experience or whatever of someone else, it doesn't give you a free pass to start stealing content...

Want to learn over time to make your own stuff via converting existing content? Cool, but absolutely no need to upload it to RD, keep that stuff to yourself.
If I were to rename it to an improvement mod, would you then be happy?

Yeah they are pretty nice looking, and not crazy poly counts. I was a bit surprised initially that they go to this effort for a lame drag racing mobile game but I guess in the end the real focus is simply being a virtual showroom with a facade of 'racing'.

Yeah they are pretty nice looking, and not crazy poly counts. I was a bit surprised initially that they go to this effort for a lame drag racing mobile game but I guess in the end the real focus is simply being a virtual showroom with a facade of 'racing'.
...and they probably bought the model from a freelancer anyway. Doesn't chscha the fact that using ripped models is simply against the rules of this site and thus will be deleted soon. But ripping all the physics too is really cheap, I mean doing that, what's left to call yourself a modder over? It's just an hour of copy-paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 113 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.6%