rF2 Brabham BT20 @ Watkins Glen - Thu 04 Nov 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Try another USB port Jack. I have 2 ports that I don't use for controllers since they sometimes do what you describe.

If that don't work -bury that G27 and get a new one ...
Good shout on the usb ports. I didn't think of that.

Don't get another Thrusmaster though Jack. I never thought I'd recommend anything Fanatec, but it does look like the new DD wheel is gonna be pretty good for the money?
I guess there's no knowing until it's out though.

Last edited:
This has been happening at weekends a lot lately, but this is the first time for me during the week.
The guys are working on it.

You know the BT20 is my all time favorite sim racing car. However, you've scheduled it on a day I have company coming into town. My attendance at this event will depend on their time of arrival. Save me a grid spot.

@Jack: My G25 only works consistently when it's plugged into USB #1. Good luck.

You know the BT20 is my all time favorite sim racing car. However, you've scheduled it on a day I have company coming into town. My attendance at this event will depend on their time of arrival. Save me a grid spot.

@Jack: My G25 only works consistently when it's plugged into USB #1. Good luck.
You have a spot on the grid reserved for you Jim. If you don't show up, we'll know the reason why. :)

Last edited:
Hi gents!

I've planned for a while to make some sort of "RD rF2 Club Racing" trailer/showcase video thing. But with the amount of work at the moment, I struggle to find time to record any cool clips.
I would ideally like different kind of cars/tracks to be featured. Both from Thursday and Friday events. Custom liveries are fine, but they cannot be obscene etc. obiously.
I would need a minimum of 1080p recording, and preferably with high graphic settings. In the finished video the clips will not be more than 3-5 seconds long, but it would be nice to have 10-12 seconds to play with. That way I can speed up/slow down, and cut so it fits. I don't expect anyone to take time to record anything, but it would be really helpful :)

It will be put into an already made template I have. As my first proper racing game that I really got into was Grand Prix 3, it will be made in the same style. I did one video like that for the last RDRC-season. So you can get a feel of what I'm after. The two first slow-mo clip, and the last one I plan to do myself, but feel free if there is an awesome looking track that would fit that kind of camera view :)

Hi gents!

I've planned for a while to make some sort of "RD rF2 Club Racing" trailer/showcase video thing. But with the amount of work at the moment, I struggle to find time to record any cool clips.
I would ideally like different kind of cars/tracks to be featured. Both from Thursday and Friday events. Custom liveries are fine, but they cannot be obscene etc. obiously.
I would need a minimum of 1080p recording, and preferably with high graphic settings. In the finished video the clips will not be more than 3-5 seconds long, but it would be nice to have 10-12 seconds to play with. That way I can speed up/slow down, and cut so it fits. I don't expect anyone to take time to record anything, but it would be really helpful :)

It will be put into an already made template I have. As my first proper racing game that I really got into was Grand Prix 3, it will be made in the same style. I did one video like that for the last RDRC-season. So you can get a feel of what I'm after. The two first slow-mo clip, and the last one I plan to do myself, but feel free if there is an awesome looking track that would fit that kind of camera view :)
I still have tons of replays, both Thursday and Friday events, I'll have a look this weekend if I can get some nice clips together. Any preference for FPS you want it recorded in (30, 60, ...)?

Hi gents!

I will send you some but for some reason I cant capture the sound. Message me with info where you want me to send them :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.7%