rF2 Brabham BT20 @ Rouen-Les-Essarts - Thu 18 Jun 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
There have only been 2-3 that have ever used number 13 in Motorsport .
I will use it tonight :whistling:

It happened in F1 in 1963 at the Mexican GP. That was the first and only time a #13 had been in a race until Pastor Maldonado chose 13 as his personal number in F1 some years ago.

NASCAR skip the 13th pit box, so when you choose what pit box to use you jump from 12th to 14th. Which incidentally means that box 14 is one of the most popular and best ones.
IIRC it also happened a long time ago that grid position 13 was called 12a...

All in all, as we know, skipping the number 13 and calling it 14 doesn't change that it is the 13th one.
It also seems to work fine for Rebellion.

Let's hope I didn't jinx you :cautious:
I did actually consider putting another number on your car...

It happened in F1 in 1963 at the Mexican GP. That was the first and only time a #13 had been in a race until Pastor Maldonado chose 13 as his personal number in F1 some years ago.

NASCAR skip the 13th pit box, so when you choose what pit box to use you jump from 12th to 14th. Which incidentally means that box 14 is one of the most popular and best ones.
IIRC it also happened a long time ago that grid position 13 was called 12a...

All in all, as we know, skipping the number 13 and calling it 14 doesn't change that it is the 13th one.
It also seems to work fine for Rebellion.

Let's hope I didn't jinx you :cautious:
I did actually consider putting another number on your car...
did'nt we use pitbox 13 on Mantorp last year?

EDIT: it was 14 ;)

aOcD8wA.jpg

@Martin Fiala - DL Link I followed the colors of Czechoslovakia, as the flag is the same(red bottom on the car)
@Cosimo - DL Link I found it to be reasonably likely that you are Italian.
@Luca Ciarfella - DL Link While I expect you do show up in a 8bit F1 car, and found it likely that you are italian as well, and made one.

@Matt Rosum I haven't ignored you. I've even gone through your post history to see if you ever posted in any "introduce yourself" or similar topic. But I cannot find any pointers towards where you are from, which is why I haven't dared to make country-specific livery for you.

Hehe, thats fine, Ole. I'm not all too proud of my country anyway. And due to the lack of any practice I'll be in the very back where no one can see my livery :]

(BTW, speaking of countries, I only just noticed - Czechoslovakia was dissolved almost 30 years ago ;) But thank you for the livery, it's lovely, even though I'm also not exactly proud of my country ;) )

(BTW, speaking of countries, I only just noticed - Czechoslovakia was dissolved almost 30 years ago ;) But thank you for the livery, it's lovely, even though I'm also not exactly proud of my country ;) )

Ye, when going off the classic racing colours they were virtually abandoned when sponsorship was allowed in 1968(I think). I could've used the A1GP Czech livery, but I wanted to keep it as 60's as possible.(Also, A1 GP Team Czech Republic used at least two different liveries)
As the Czech Republic use the same flag as Czechoslovakia I took the risk of using those colors, and hopefully wouldn't offend you :)

Yeah, sorry about that skin thing, I had no idea :( Thanks for waiting.

Also apologies if I have caused any issues during the races, I was quite struggling at times (then again I guess we all were). I mostly remember a very unsafe pit exit right in front of Denis in race 2, and then again in race 2 a pretty hairy hairpin entry in front of Denis, and generally struggling a lot whenever I had him in my mirrors as I was pushing beyond my skill level I guess. So again, sorry. I felt that I didn't really deserve that podium, but then again that rarely ever happens in a race with more than 3 drivers, so... ;)

But apart from that...what a combo. Thanks for the race!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%