rF2 Brabham BT20 @ Hockenheim '66 - Thu 28 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
wVbtUbO.jpg

@Stan - Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Brabham_1966\BT20_(number on car)
Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila!

Also, as you haven't been with us for these earlier BT20 races. What we started with as some "that would be fun". Which in time caused me to take it a step further (or too far), is that we talked about how fun it would be to race with some classic colors. So with some exceptions, I've been making liveries for everyone who signs up, as long as I can figure out where they come from. I use the classic racing colors used in real life in the 50's/60's or come up with something that can represent it if the countries either didn't have racing colors, or simply just didn't exist.

Current list of RD-BT20's
32idiEF.jpg

Car #9 will be changed as I've been told by Daniel, that I have indeed used the wrong country for him. But that will be later this weekend :)
The numbers were originally given based on post history or avatars, until I started making too many. Then it was based on sign up in the first BT20 race we had, and just build up from there.

(I know I have the # wrong for Malcolm in the text. Also something to fix for later)

Nice I have a custom skin, tnx Ole Marius Myrvold. How donwload thisskins?

wVbtUbO.jpg

@Stan - Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Brabham_1966\BT20_(number on car)
Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila!

Also, as you haven't been with us for these earlier BT20 races. What we started with as some "that would be fun". Which in time caused me to take it a step further (or too far), is that we talked about how fun it would be to race with some classic colors. So with some exceptions, I've been making liveries for everyone who signs up, as long as I can figure out where they come from. I use the classic racing colors used in real life in the 50's/60's or come up with something that can represent it if the countries either didn't have racing colors, or simply just didn't exist.

Current list of RD-BT20's
32idiEF.jpg

Car #9 will be changed as I've been told by Daniel, that I have indeed used the wrong country for him. But that will be later this weekend :)
The numbers were originally given based on post history or avatars, until I started making too many. Then it was based on sign up in the first BT20 race we had, and just build up from there.

(I know I have the # wrong for Malcolm in the text. Also something to fix for later)

thx :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years