rF2 Brabham BT20 @ Hockenheim '66 - Thu 28 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
bt20-luca-jpg.381541

Welcome to the rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server Password: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

WE HAVE MOVED THE VOICE CHAT FROM TEAMSPEAK TO DISCORD - MORE INFO
HERE.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM BT20
Cars: Brabham BT20 1966 (Steam)
Track: Hockenheim 1966 (Steam)

Practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (10 minutes)
Warm Up: 20:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:35 UTC (25 minutes)

No warm up - There will be a 5 minute break and then straight into Race 2 with starting slots = finishing places from R1

Race 2:
21:05 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List - 24 slots
  1. Denis Betty
  2. Stan
  3. Ole Marius Myrvold
  4. ThreeLionz
  5. Bumble
  6. slideways
  7. Victor Jimenez
  8. Jim Carvalho
  9. Daniel R.
  10. Dean Maković
  11. Ulfhedinn
  12. Andu1983
  13. Roberbond
  14. PurgerUK
  15. jackdyson31
  16. Steve Le Gallez
  17. max1966i
  18. Stig Bidstrup
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP #69 (ooh Matron) DB

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
Last edited:
wVbtUbO.jpg

@Stan - Download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Brabham_1966\BT20_(number on car)
Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila!

Also, as you haven't been with us for these earlier BT20 races. What we started with as some "that would be fun". Which in time caused me to take it a step further (or too far), is that we talked about how fun it would be to race with some classic colors. So with some exceptions, I've been making liveries for everyone who signs up, as long as I can figure out where they come from. I use the classic racing colors used in real life in the 50's/60's or come up with something that can represent it if the countries either didn't have racing colors, or simply just didn't exist.

Current list of RD-BT20's
32idiEF.jpg

Car #9 will be changed as I've been told by Daniel, that I have indeed used the wrong country for him. But that will be later this weekend :)
The numbers were originally given based on post history or avatars, until I started making too many. Then it was based on sign up in the first BT20 race we had, and just build up from there.

(I know I have the # wrong for Malcolm in the text. Also something to fix for later)

I cant make this unfortunately, sorry, but I noticed the track download link links to Hampton Downs, not Hockenheim :)
Thanks for the heads up. Fixed. :)

I have found a way to increase the wait time between R1 & R2. I was unable to schedule a warm up session, so you will not be able to go on track, but there will now be a 5 - 6 minute pause between the races.
Starting positions for R2 will be the same as finishing positions from R1.
We will try it this week and adjust as necessary for future events. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing