rF2 Brabham BT20 @ '66 Monza - Thu 17 Sep 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Magnus Dahlgren Here it is!
I know we Norwegian likes to make fun of you Swedes (and vice versa). But I do wonder who decided that the Swedes shouldn't have lengthwise, but bands across the bonnet. Yellow and Blue BeebhamBT20? But this is how it is listed. Colors used are the official colorcodes given by sweden.se
tG22G2V.jpg

Download Link

Yes Yes. I know. I repeat myself:
To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Brabham_1966\BT20_(number on car)
Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

No expectations for you, or anyone to use it. I make them for fun!

Ok, sorry for all this spamming (but it drives up the thread and such, right? :whistling: ). There has been made so many different old Brabhams now, and I like to try my best at making them with unique numbers, and also stay off the numbers that others have made/will use. So, I had to make an overview so I had control on stuff. Both my own made liveries, and what others have used.
It ended up looking a poor-mans version of a spotterguide. But like before, I think the diversity of cars are absolutely amazing. So. I added a logo and printed it out from excel!
P3fLdas.jpg

@Daniel R. As you don't use a number, I saw no point it adding your car to my overview, as, well. It was just made for me to keep track of numbers and the drivers.
@Matt Rosum I know you said you are not that proud of your country. But it won't take me long to make a car if you want one.

Last edited:
That's a great collection of skins. I really appreciate the research into the details of color, stripe and number. Any chance of getting them collected into one 7z file?

@Denis Betty
Since my wife has an appointment and comes home late I will be able to drive earliest in Warmup since I have to take care of the kids.
I would join the server in practice just to be on it not being able to drive. This way I don't loose time when I'm ready and just jump right into the rig. I hope this is no problem!?

Last edited:
@Matt Rosum I know you said you are not that proud of your country. But it won't take me long to make a car if you want one.

@Ole Marius Myrvold and @Matt Rosum
I once heard that he would love to be a ex ballet dancer from Moldova that then emigrated to Columbia to become a Chocolate-Baron on a hidden farm in the hills...protected by busty brasilian fighter babes he knows from his social media engagement!!!

Should be a quite colorful car ;-)

@Denis Betty
Since my wife has an appointment and comes home late I will be able to drive earliest in Warmup since I have to take care of the kids.
I would join the server in practice just to be on it not being able to drive. This way I don't loose time when I'm ready and just jump right into the rig. I hope this is no problem!?
Of course that's ok mate.
See you alter. :)

Oh @Michael Rudolf and @Daniel Nieto Not the cars I usually see you two in! But it's real fun! I promise! or... at least it tends to be real fun! :)

Also, had a look through the last races, or with old prototypes/formula cars lately. Any takers on a 1966 action @JoshMont @detailedcoat @Knut Mattheisen @MJBTV @Peter Stokman @SenLu @Babywetrat @Javier Bernedo

There might even be a free, personalized classic livery for you if you sign up, and I can figure out where you are from:ninja:

Yep, I'm in. You've convinced me.

I hope you like trackside lawn-mowing while you're racing though :whistling:

Yep, I'm in. You've convinced me.

Great! As @Denis Betty got the BRM-style car made for him last time, I thought the next UK/British based car could be based on the Cooper Car Company livery. After all, Cooper was the first UK team that won the double, a driver and constructor championship the same year.
e1CKL0H.jpg

Download Link

Yawn... Boring copy-paste information:
To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Brabham_1966\BT20_(number on car)
Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

That's a great collection of skins. I really appreciate the research into the details of color, stripe and number. Any chance of getting them collected into one 7z file?

Sure! I can do that after the race. I have to figure out what folder I saved the ones from last time we drove these cars :whistling: You see, I didn't expect to need to keep things tidy when I started making liveries:geek:

Also, I plan to add your Al Pease livery to the list, I just need to be on the server at the same time as you, so I get the livery-file, which I then can convert to JPG to use it for a render :)

Last edited:

Ole, thanks a lot for your work, mate! But I'm good, really. I'll just pick a car with fancy colors (black or so) and be fine with that.

@Ole Marius Myrvold and @Matt Rosum
I once heard that he would love to be a ex ballet dancer from Moldova that then emigrated to Columbia to become a Chocolate-Baron on a hidden farm in the hills...protected by busty brasilian fighter babes he knows from his social media engagement!!!

Ey man, I told you that in confidence! Every man has to have SOME dream, amiright?

Oh @Michael Rudolf and @Daniel Nieto Not the cars I usually see you two in! But it's real fun! I promise! or... at least it tends to be real fun! :)

Also, had a look through the last races, or with old prototypes/formula cars lately. Any takers on a 1966 action @JoshMont @detailedcoat @Knut Mattheisen @MJBTV @Peter Stokman @SenLu @Babywetrat @Javier Bernedo

There might even be a free, personalized classic livery for you if you sign up, and I can figure out where you are from:ninja:
Just realized you tagged me :) Wanted to start my iRacing Season tonight but whatever, sign me up! Haven't done a single lap in these things so I'll apologize already :roflmao:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 149 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 409 39.9%