Resource icon

Skins BR Petrobras Williams-Mercedes Benz Team Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ugly?:devilish: Joke. Hopefully at march I can return back to modding. Lol writing from smart phone is one tough sh*t to do. Slow and I mess up a lot of words lol.
I have tried everything to work it out ,
I think that within the database theres a code to tell the game the orientation of the UV Maps ,
Because everything is smaller when bringing the 2012 cars to 2013 game but the new liveries are larger anyway because of the enlarged logos and all the mirroring going on ,
I have tried to flip them stretch them tried about 10 different sizes and the game reads the textures just the same,
I had someone helping me with the database ,
But I think he was struggling to figure out how to merge the differences ,
It ruined my head as well lol :thumbsup:

Codemasters need to release the 2015 game at the start of the season and make a update at least once a month ,
I would be quite happy to pay for the updated DLC for each update of the cars and handling , Imagine they sell about 120-150,000 copies of F1 Each year and if only 1 third of people bought the DLC Updates about 38,000 people and they made 10 updates in 1 season and charged for example £8.00 that £30,400,000 a year they are loosing out on in lost profits , I would get out of bed for £30 million a year extra lol :sleep:

Ugly?:devilish: Joke. Hopefully at march I can return back to modding. Lol writing from smart phone is one tough sh*t to do. Slow and I mess up a lot of words lol.
LOL My maths is not that good £30 million per update so 10 updates in one F1 Season would be £304 million extra per year @ £8 per update , I would be happy with that myself ,

LOL My maths is not that good £30 million per update so 10 updates in one F1 Season would be £304 million extra per year @ £8 per update , I would be happy with that myself ,
Yeah but that won't happen anyway. For €5 I would be more happy then 8 each months
That would be over 80€ of course it depends on the money type. But I would be more than glad if they would make a proper moddable game like Rfactor.
Edit:
Importing tracks and cars freely as well as moddable physics would make their game much better and more likeable for fans

Yeah but that won't happen anyway. For €5 I would be more happy then 8 each months
That would be over 80€ of course it depends on the money type. But I would be more than glad if they would make a proper moddable game like Rfactor.
I Would be happy for 5 euro as well , They would never make it like rfactor because of the console side of things and the licencing of the game itself ,
But I would also love it if they could make a Pirelli test car but a Codemasters version that was moddable but the mods was restricted to the Rules of that season ,
Meaning that you could not go insane adding wings and stuff ,
There is tons of ideas I bet we all have to improve the game ,
I signed up for the ccs at codemasters so hopefully they might start listening to people actually making videos and mods regarding the game ,
Its so annoying that they intentionally try to stop people playing the game ,
Please do not forget though if everyone on PC Started playing 2012 again and there is loads of people coming from consoles to PC As not everyone as the money for these new consoles and its cheaper just to build a small gaming PC ,
They might end up stopping making the game ,
I Wish that they had competitions and a proper forum dedicated to people making mods and have monthly =types of different modding based things ,
I will send them another email asking them why they are not making DLC updates , All the major console racing games make there most money from DLC , I have friends on XBOX who have had every single DLC update for Forza series games :thumbsup:

I Would be happy for 5 euro as well , They would never make it like rfactor because of the console side of things and the licencing of the game itself ,
But I would also love it if they could make a Pirelli test car but a Codemasters version that was moddable but the mods was restricted to the Rules of that season ,
Meaning that you could not go insane adding wings and stuff ,
There is tons of ideas I bet we all have to improve the game ,
I signed up for the ccs at codemasters so hopefully they might start listening to people actually making videos and mods regarding the game ,
Its so annoying that they intentionally try to stop people playing the game ,
Please do not forget though if everyone on PC Started playing 2012 again and there is loads of people coming from consoles to PC As not everyone as the money for these new consoles and its cheaper just to build a small gaming PC ,
They might end up stopping making the game ,
I Wish that they had competitions and a proper forum dedicated to people making mods and have monthly =types of different modding based things ,
I will send them another email asking them why they are not making DLC updates , All the major console racing games make there most money from DLC , I have friends on XBOX who have had every single DLC update for Forza series games :thumbsup:
Agree but forza series are simulators not half arcade-half simulator like CM's game. Forza series worth the money unlike CM f1 games. They are far superior to any codemaster's made games. Believe me mate CM won't listen to your e-mails they wouldn't even listen to ML who made so many great things to cm's f1 games.

Reactions: CC
I Have converted a classics and put it inside 2012 and you can see the perfect mirrored maps,
I have been trying to find the correct settings for days finally after checking every single file I have found it :thumbsup:
All the settings for the game are in DX11 Folder in the shaderpack ;)

Hi all. First of all I would like to give big thanks to my @Wilmer Chavez mate for the beautiful steering wheel. And to @Gerald Chinoy for the great helmets. :thumbsup:This is probably my last upload for this game and my last upload for any other CM game for 2 or 3 months. (Only for f1 2013 game I stopped modding) . So thanks to all who has been supporting me so far. Use this last masterpiece from me and Gerald and from Wilmer as you wish. Bye bye CM f1 2013 you have been a disappointing game :speechless:
I will see you soon f1 2012 game to finish the 2003 season mod.:cool:
So sad :(

Great work, @w1n1x. Sad to hear about your problems, hope you'll have them sorted out soon. Always enjoyed your contributions, they are a great addition to any game.

Big Thumbs Up for you, buddy.

Great work, @w1n1x. Sad to hear about your problems, hope you'll have them sorted out soon. Always enjoyed your contributions, they are a great addition to any game.

Big Thumbs Up for you, buddy.
Thank you :) . Yeah I enjoyed my works too and glad that the community love , use them. I will finish the 2003 mod mate don't worry.

First of all, sort out your life. That's always number 1 priority ;) Always looking forward to your great works though :thumbsup:
I know. Life has always been my number 1 priority. After that comes modding. I would like to continue doing it but moving away and finding a new rent house closer to school comes first.

I Just figured something out after 1 week of trying ,
When you import cars from F1 2012 / F1 2013 The livery is all messed up , So straight away it leaves a bad taste at the back of your mouth ,
So after trying to edit the PSSG Files and export and import the attributes , I then had an idea to test the UV Map with a UV Test Map what was numbered and finally got somewhere ,
The cars are somehow loosing there UV Orientation and its hard to figure out,
This is the 2012 car within the 2013 game with my UV Test Map :thumbsup:
View attachment 48748
looks like a rainbow f1 car

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back