Misc BR Engineering BR1 Dallara based on the model of a P217 by Peugeot 905

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, so I wanted to make a skin for this car but I encountered a small mistake in the model, unless I'm wrong.
upload_2019-6-20_21-2-16.png

I can't edit the area behind the bodywork around the wheel. If I paint it through this happens:
unknown.png

I tried to do it from the top part of the AO map, but it doesn't let me because the whole spoiler fin doesn't have any horizontal parts at all, and as far as I can see there is no separate AO for the spoiler/fin.

So it would be greatly appreciated if you fixed this!

The two files are changed versions that should change/fix these things:
  • All front lights are now lit up (top ones were not working)
  • Interior button panel lighting turned down a little (too bright for my taste)
  • Steering wheel display now lights up
  • Lights on the rear wing endplates are now used as extra brake lights
  • Steering wheel RPM leds are now somewhat correct, colors were modeled after an onboard from a SMP LMP1 car
EDIT: just overwrite the existing files in the data folder of the car to apply these things (always make a backup)

Attachments

• lights.ini
    829 bytes · Views: 182
  • digital_instruments.ini
    2.2 KB · Views: 167
The two files are changed versions that should change/fix these things:
  • Steering wheel RPM leds are now somewhat correct, colors were modeled after an onboard from a SMP LMP1 car
EDIT: just overwrite the existing files in the data folder of the car to apply these things (always make a backup)
Thank you for this I will add this to the next update and credit you.

Peugeot905 updated BR Engineering BR1 Dallara based on the model of a P217 by Peugeot 905 with a new update entry:

Cockpit fixes by Dekadee added

Fixes Made by Dekadee

Read the rest of this update entry...

Here are two more files for working exhaust flames in the correct positions. flame_presets.ini is just a copy-paste job from the modding example in the game files.

flames.jpg

Looks pretty nice with Sol imo.

Attachments

• flame_presets.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 174
  • flames.ini
    331 bytes · Views: 152
The car drives great, and with the low power config with a low downforce setup can reach 320+ kph. However, when the AI drives the car, it seems like it is gear limited to 285 kph. I tried re-installing the mod, creating an ai_default setup with good gears and low downforce, but the issue persists. I'm trying to race at Le Mans, so this is kinda annoying. Is there anything I can do, or will an update fix this issue?

Posting here instead of review page - yes, I am using content manager but I generally add cars manually as I need to do that on our hosted server anyway. Can try CM locally if you think it will help?

The car drives great, and with the low power config with a low downforce setup can reach 320+ kph. However, when the AI drives the car, it seems like it is gear limited to 285 kph. I tried re-installing the mod, creating an ai_default setup with good gears and low downforce, but the issue persists. I'm trying to race at Le Mans, so this is kinda annoying. Is there anything I can do, or will an update fix this issue?
Sorry I'm still looking at the issue.

Thanks!
I've found that changing the final drive in drivetrain.ini in the data folder solves the issue, but I'm not sure if taller gear ratios will affect the performance at other tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back