BPR Mod V2.410 new updated version 2015

Cars BPR Mod V2.410 new updated version 2015 V2.410

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jon c submitted a new resource:

BPR V2.410 new updated version 2015 - BPR

BPR V2.410 -
NEW VERSION 2015 NEW PAINT AND GRAPHICS.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------********** BPR Mod : 1994 - 1996 ********** 2.4
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This mod aims at regrouping the cars which ran in the BPR series from 1994 to 1996 , before it was replaced by FIA GT . It contains most of the cars which entered the races and are as accurately painted...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

I think that you did a very good job. The mod is perfect.

But I have a question for you: do you have Morgan and Marcos GT2 cars? Can I install them too, please?

Best regards,

Gabry93

Last edited:
unfortunately the mod dint work for me. this happened:
1617548434262.png

Cant find a solution and i already installed again many times, no difference.
please, if someone can help me, i appreciate.

I think I already mentioned somewhere ... where the problem is, but cannot remember when and where, so ...

- for your first point ... in fact the problem is not in FIA 2003 section but well in FIA 2004 ... at least in my own game.
The reason seems strange but that's what is happening: some of the cars ( many in fact ) have in their class line in their .car file a special nogaro_2004 class ... meant for cars which were present in this 1994 race meant for racing at Nogaro 2004 track.
For a strange reason, GTR2 cannot make the difference between a pure 2004 class and xxxxx_2004 class.
So the only working solution is: take note of the BPR cars present in the FIA 2004, open their .car files, delete from the class line the nogaro_2004 class, save. That's done ... this car will not appear in FIA 2004 any longer.
Do that for all cars appearing in FIA 2004 and you're fine.

- for your 2nd point: strange as in my own game, the BPR 1994 cars are all visible when choosing the BPR 1994 class in the BPR Global GT Series class.

Last edited:
So, the screenshoot is from a Reddit post from someone who had the same problem as i, so i just use because the explanation is already there.

But about problem 1) yeah, i found another post talking about the nogaro 2004 thing(my game also does this with 2004 season, not 2003 like the post) , well... dont know why is this happening to me, considering this is such a popular mod you would guess there would be more people with this problem, which is not he case. but at least there is a solution.

about 2) yeah, bpr seasons do now show at all. dont know the solution or cause for this one.
edit: okay, bpr now showing, the idiot here just didnt know how to choose other championships.

in any case, for the class thing, i guess i only need to delete the nagaro 2004 line and its fine?

And one more thing: bpr bonus section, le mans 1996 is empty, its supposed to be like that?

Last edited:
Hello Pedro

LeMans 1996 bpr bonus is also empty for me .... I guess the liveries might have been the same as in BPR championship ( only numbers excepted ).... or maybe cars were already slightly different for LM compared to BPR......
Just a guess as I'm not sure about it.

For the 2004 problem, you need to delete the Nogaro_2004 mention and not "line" from the last line of the .car file of cars appearing in FIA 2004 .... as shown in the example hereunder ( Ferrari F40 GTE N° 27 in this case )

Originally the line was:
classes="1996_BPR_GT1,88ricard,Monza,Jarama-GP,Silver,01Nurb,Anderstorp,suzuka,BrandsGP,Spa,Nogaro_2004,Zhuhai"

it has to be that way:
classes="1996_BPR_GT1,88ricard,Monza,Jarama-GP,Silver,01Nurb,Anderstorp,suzuka,BrandsGP,Spa,Zhuhai"

Cars will not appear in FIA2004 any longer but still perfectly in BPR Series

NB: .car files may be opened and modified with notepad ( or Notepad++ if you prefer ).

Last edited:
Thank you for the help, this perfectly helps.

Unfortunately, i a bigger problem has happen. I download a super gt mod with 2003 and 04 seasons, and guess what, they are mixed with vanilla content. But in classes, it only shows vital info, so if i deleted, it would probably break the mod. In any case, i think i better just not play the vanilla content at this point.

Too busy for the moment to try the mod you're speaking of, surely the one I heard of .... but there's obviously something +- the same to be done in order to avoid such a mix ....
If it's not in the .car files that's surely in a SIM_xxxxxx.gdb file.
There's somewhere a mention which creates this problem and that may surely be solved rather easily.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years