Box or Download?

I am ok with download but I have to be able to download it with my notebook on someone else's connection then bring it home for my desktop PC.
I do this now with steam's backup function, and it keeps an archived copy around for reinstalls. It also helps with the low monthly cap.

It doesn't make really matter for me, but if Kunos want to open a store (shirts, mugs or anything with a AC logo) it will be nice to see box version also. And even Kunos are quite small developer, does not have the reputation as codemasters or polyphony digital, box version should boost sales

I prefer a boxed release, but it would be more cost effective for Kunos to do a Ddl, also producing a DVD and the slick would cost and push the price up, then theres the risk of Kunos losing heaps of money to piracy of a DVD release, some of the most secure antipiracy systems have been reverse engineered, and the devs potentialy lose millions, which can affect future releases.
I will be happy with DDL, 500Gb a mth.......10-15Gb DDL no probs.

Boxes ? what for ? save the planet, use download , that saves paper and trees :redface:
And racing in sims is saving the planet because we don't consume gaz :)

Okey guys, let save the planet with Assetto Corsa :rolleyes:

:D

Between torrent and direct link, I use fibre internet so I prefer direct link, it's faster for me :p

Electricity can grow from the wind and water, also from the sun.
Of course there's also from nuclear plant and ugly coal plant.
But for the futur, be sure than electricity *can* be clean and green.
Gaz/Coal/Petrol will never be
( sorry for OT )

Electricity can grow from the wind and water, also from the sun.
Of course there's also from nuclear plant and ugly coal plant.
But for the futur, be sure than electricity *can* be clean and green.
Gaz/Coal/Petrol will never be
( sorry for OT )
True but we live now, not in the future :) AC is coming in the near future though.

Racing cars on tracks probably amounts to 0.000000000000000000000000000001% of the total pollution in the world so it´s not that big of a deal ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%