Bouncing in a skin idea...

I love the skins - they are great and its always fun to spot guys driving in them on the other circuits. Did have a wee thought on the next evolution of them and thought i'd float the idea in here rather than pm all the admins...

FD nights have drivers of all skill levels turn up, some (like me) are generally constant back markers - sort of the aguris... ehm.. no... they not racing any more... the err... force india or what ever name jordan is carrying this season. opps sorry back to the point.

is it possible or even is is it required that the skin pack be extended to include 3 colours of skins (or L's) ?

for example.

1 - Green L / White skin - I'm a pro at this game- i eat it for breakfast. petrol pumps thru my veins etc...

2 - Blue L / Blue skin - I'm experienced in this game. I generally sit mid field. I'll grab the odd point here and there.

3 - Red L / Red skin - I'm new to the game or I'm generally a back marker.

As all the cars are RD branded you'll still have some nice shots for marketing stuff and in races you can better tell who is behind/ahead of you skill wise.

thoughts? good idea? bad idea? interested to know what others think.

(/me see they guy responsible for doing the skins sitting at the back of the room groaning at the extra work that may head his way)

hey Michael, thats pretty close to what i had in mind, very nice skin!

Maybe would make sense to drop out the month from the skin, not to have needed new skin every month?

This of course all, if we go for the Gentlemen driver votings again.

Warren, what do you think about it?

That would be terrific Ramon, but quite a lot of work though.
Maybe one of the skins should signify "watch out for me, I hit someone last race and didn't stop and wait for them" A yellow card skin, I'm a naughty boy, or similar. :circuitzolder:

In a friendly way though. :D

In here Warren/Attila (9 colors in total on every WTCC06/07 car ): http://forum.racedepartment.com/rd-staff/4264-friendly-development-new-skins-v2-0-a.html

Once approved you can release them :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years