Bought ACC and GT Pack... How can I tell I have the added content?

I have not actually played ACC yet, as I have not received my sim racing components from Fanatec. I have opened up the program but don't see an add-on GT Pack grouping. Is the GT pack just added into all the other content and not listed separately within the game?

Last edited:
When you open the e.g Singleplayer you should see at the top center the 2018 season, 2019 season and the IGTC. Switch between those to see the different seasons incl. tracks and cars.
If the IGTC doesn't show up or a "lock" is placed in the respective content, it is not unlocked.

Does this answer your question?
Rob

I have not actually played ACC yet, as I have not received my sim racing components from Fanatec. I have opened up the program but don't see an add-on GT Pack grouping. Is the GT pack just added into all the other content and not listed separately within the game?

Good luck on getting your stuff from Fanatec. I finally received my stuff (Clubsport V3) from them, but seemed to stay in processing for a very long time. Emails to them went unanswered (about starting warranty early, and about a tax issue). Not sure what is going on there. A lot of unhappy people on their forums right now. I am loving my V3 pedals though. A huge upgrade from my T3PAs. I won't say I got the time improvements some speak of, but it sure feels a lot better to drive, and I feel I have more control over my car.

Good luck on getting your stuff from Fanatec. I finally received my stuff (Clubsport V3) from them, but seemed to stay in processing for a very long time. Emails to them went unanswered (about starting warranty early, and about a tax issue). Not sure what is going on there. A lot of unhappy people on their forums right now. I am loving my V3 pedals though. A huge upgrade from my T3PAs. I won't say I got the time improvements some speak of, but it sure feels a lot better to drive, and I feel I have more control over my car.

Yes, I noticed that also. Fanatec has the warranty period beginning the day the components were purchased!! :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%