Bottle Recycling Machine

Plugins Bottle Recycling Machine 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
I found a bug i suppose to help you fix/update the mod :D Someone said crates teleport to jokke's house and i found that empty beer bottles teleport here. The wooden thing behind the house. I didnt test if it is the recycled bottles or saved bottles but i guess you know better :D
My Summer Car Screenshot 2018.03.22 - 01.28.36.25.png

Sometimes you find empty beer bottles spawn with the cap on after save reload. But I can't make it happen around the shop area for some reason? At home I have all over the place this laying around. Small bug but still.

Please keep this mod up to date with the game ;c I can't imagen not having beer bottles save and pile up around the place! It is soooo ****ing cool MOD! It it just fun having to have beer bottles being EVERYWHERE!

First time I used this mod I played like normal without even thinking about it much. (I play for hours and used to have beer bottles everyhere when I play)

When I was going to save at the toilet at home I found it still full of empty beer bottles many saves later after my drunk said story of crashing and blowing up the engine. It was very very cool XD

I must have downed 2 cases of beer in there and teleported away and never gone back in there for at least 9 real life hours of play! Just can't play without this mod after that! It makes you feel like your actually in a real world and not just a player in a video game.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.6%