Boss 302 livery for Mustang GT

Skins Boss 302 livery for Mustang GT 1.2 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content

Grand Tourist

Enjoying the beautiful world of Assetto Corsa
Sunny Sky Speed submitted a new resource:

Boss 302 livery for Mustang GT - Mustang Boss 302 yellow for Mustang GT 2015

I posted this skin earlier, only in the wrong thread :unsure:...
so here it is again...TADAA!!
Due to the GT emblems, I had to integrate the decal so not a 100% copy from the original livery of the Boss 302.
Many thx @ronniej for the shared passion and his will to make his personal request become publically available.
Enjoy...(with suit, pitboard and helmet)

real carView attachment 145198 View attachment 145199
ingame View attachment 145200...

Read more about this resource...

• ronniej

Thank you so much for helping me recreate the good times, and the Yellow blaze metallic paint job you did was amazing...Your going to heaven for that one.

But I wonder if I would get in trouble if I splattered some pastel paints on the Mona Lisa....:cry:

This car deserves respect...
Imagine what class of cars this car could embarrass if you were to throw 15k at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for helping me recreate the good times, and the Yellow blaze metallic paint job you did was amazing...Your going to heaven for that one.

But I wonder if I would get in trouble if I splattered some pastel paints on the Mona Lisa....:cry:

This car deserves respect...
Imagine what class of cars this car could embarrass if you were to throw 15k at it.
I was asking myself if I would do it disrespect with this colour palet, but then again all colours have been used in the past of all Mustang editions so in that way it's not so unreal.
But I understand your argument. ...I just like the community race mp races with this car, diff colours are needed then.
EDIT: all of the above I said is BS :thumbsdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
That skin looks very good. Nice job.

201X Boss 302 is my favorite Mustang ever. Too bad it won't make it into Assetto Corsa. Live axle makes for an exciting fast-lap :) .

Sunny Sky Speed updated Boss 302 small skin pack for Mustang GT with a new update entry:

Restored as original yellow, to honour the true livery. In 4k, 2k or 1k.

@ronniej In honour restored, you were right, there's only one Boss 302 2012. :inlove:
@Stadtaffe As requested, available in 4k (250mb), 2k (50mb) and 1k (10mb). Take your pick ;)

Got rid of the skin pack, the yellow Boss 302 of 2012 is the only one and it should be respected as such. My bad :redface:
View attachment 145417 View attachment 145418

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back