• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Boodschappies Arena

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
I can't stop laughing, what a fun track that will be. @Andrew: will The Hole end somewhere on a piece of tarmac so you can regain the track with a tunnel?

Feb 17, 2008
I can't stop laughing, what a fun track that will be. @Andrew: will The Hole end somewhere on a piece of tarmac so you can regain the track with a tunnel?
lol nice idear you have there Bram :D but will the car not be banged up that you would need a skilift to get back up on the track :p??

David Buxton

9000RPM
Jul 12, 2008
:love:Who is the handsome man at Buxton crossover?:love: You got his number? :love:

I'm famous :weep:

Rhys Gardiner

5000RPM
Jul 8, 2008
I BE WANTEN DIS TRACK NAO!!

Oops, forgot to turn off 1337-speak mode... *click* This track looks great. Can't wait to give it a try! :D :D

A

Andrew Evans

it's about 75%.... i got bored with the whole thing when it we tested it and an all out dd was just no fun...

however, we've still yet to try it as a dd race... so am thinking i'm just gonna slap out a beta version soon - and do it as part of a not normal club event in a coupla weeks.... if it turns out well, i'll finish it, otherwise i'll just set it on fire...

got a coupla new conversions coming out in the next week... once they're out, i'll finish the pit and garage area (garage area too small atm).... and set up the event... so, it'll be soon.... probably... :bulgy-eyes:

Jul 12, 2008
Nice, will there be a tunnel as suggested previous?
And if not too hard, couldn't it be nice to fit in the TopGear hill? the almost unclimbable piece of tarmac the world have yet seen :)

Or maybe a wiggle road, lots of small elevation

Dustin Barton

500RPM
Oct 5, 2008
It's been roughly two weeks...any updates? Even if it isn't finished or perfect, I still really want to race on this :)

Keith Barrick

3000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Id love to see an event run like that, would be kick ass fun. Would be interesting make a longer track with some jumps, make an Italian job style track.

Dustin Barton

500RPM
Oct 5, 2008
If BTB didn't cost a bit less, i'd love to make a shorter version of Oran park with a jump instead of a bridge ;)

Follow RaceDepartment