Bob's Track Builder v0.6.0.7

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
Header.gif

Last week version v0.6 was released, but a small patch was needed to fix some bugs.
Get the full 0.6.0.1 or patch here.

Note: You need to register at Bob's Track Builder's website to download the demo.

Known Issues:
  • No SObjects appearing in existing projects. You need to copy the XPack from the BobsTrackBuilder\XPacks folder to the project under the BobsTrackBuilder\MyProjects\[YOURPROJECT]XPacks\ folder. XPacks are not automatically updated in case a non-BTB created XPack breaks compatability.
  • Some Objects only appearring from certain angles in rFactor. The addition of Single-sided materials means an improvement in speed and reduced flickering on textures such as billboards. However, you will need to update your Materials for an existing project. Fistly copy any of the BTB-created XPacks into your project. Secondly, flag any further materials as double-sided where required.

0.6.0.3 patch is out.

Sorry about the quick successive updates but I hate having people not being able to load their projects.

Fixed:
- A SObject being used when the materials for the BObjects in the SOBject were not being used elsewhere caused the track not to load.

• alx

ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Still getting an ArgumentOutOfRangeException when loading my new track with BTB 0.6.3 (created with 0.6.1).
I try to create a new one with 0.6.3, did 0.6.0 and 0.6.1 write corrupted projects!?

Update: After loading the track each view shows a red cross on white background. When I select an icon (e.g. "Move Node and Control Points") and drag around in the 3D view the track suddenly is rendered and also the other views appear. I can work with it but nevertheless the red cross appears again from time to time...

Thanks, ALX

Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Der Index lag außerhalb des Bereichs. Er muss nicht negativ und kleiner als die Auflistung sein.
Parametername: index
bei System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
bei System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
bei BobsTrackBuilder.frmMain.DrawPanel_TerrainArea(View& v, TerrainArea loTA, Boolean Solid)
bei BobsTrackBuilder.frmMain.DrawPanel_2d(View v)
bei BobsTrackBuilder.frmMain.DrawPanel(View& v)
bei BobsTrackBuilder.frmMain.pnl_Paint(Object sender, PaintEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Problem opening projects

With 0.6.3 I cannot directly open projects modified with 0.6.0, but if I first open a project modified/created in a pre 0.6.0 version, I can then open the 0.6.0 project. Annoying more than anything, but seems to be incompatibility between 0.6.0 / 0.6.1 and 0.6.3. Any thoughts?

• LStone

Just wondering...... can we just copy paste our HID license from version 6.0 to 6.3? We don't keep loosing license installments with this do we? I noticed I have 2 left and I have only been re-updating when a new version is released.

Thanks

Just wondering...... can we just copy paste our HID license from version 6.0 to 6.3? We don't keep loosing license installments with this do we? I noticed I have 2 left and I have only been re-updating when a new version is released.

Thanks

Your old license file will not work.

Your licenses are not lost, they get reset. Just regenerate a new HardwareId.txt file and submit it to ... http://www.bobstrackbuilder.net/pro_users/license.aspx

• LStone

I just patched from 0.6 to 0.6.3 yesterday and all was fine. Today it tells me that my license has expired? I went into the folder after patching to see if I needed to re-up and get a new license....but noticed that everything still looked the same? I have applied for a new license again.... I guess that will fix it??

• LStone

I just uninstalled 0.6.3 and re-installed back to 0.6.0. Hit the HID and placed my origional license back in. Went to regenerate a new license and it tells me I have no more license left? Not trying to complain at all bud and sorry if it comes across that way. Just one of them days when all todo list projects are done and I finally have time to work on my project again. Now I can't use the program I purchased. Now that I have uninstalled the previous version (which I applied for a new license for again) what should I do (being that it says I have no more license available to me since now I tried to go back to 0.6.0?

Terrain Materials

When editing terrain, in Materials tab only, can't sellect any TerrainArea. Other tabs like Add or Shape work fine. Am I missing something?
Also Lasso works like Single, no difference.

Version 0.6.0.4 is out.

Bugfixes:
Coordinates on cross-section not showing decimals under some Language settings.
Export of an empty SObject to rFactor would fail.

If you are having troubles with the license, please make sure you upload a HarwareId.txt that is generated from the latest version of the HID.exe. Uploading an older HardwareId.txt may not work in some cases.

If you are still having troubles, email me bob@bobstrackbuilder.net .

• _brawler_

Version 0.6.0.4 is out.

Bugfixes:
Coordinates on cross-section not showing decimals under some Language settings.
Export of an empty SObject to rFactor would fail.

If you are having troubles with the license, please make sure you upload a HarwareId.txt that is generated from the latest version of the HID.exe. Uploading an older HardwareId.txt may not work in some cases.

If you are still having troubles, email me bob@bobstrackbuilder.net .

where is it piddy?
i see the article in the news section but no link..thanks!

Found a bug... when you try to uncheck box of an xpack that is not in use in an already opened project, it is not possible to do. When you reopen that window, the xpack box is still checked even if it's not used.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 97 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 488 39.1%