Bobs track builder issues

im having alot of issues and im looking for help so please help me lol i have blurry tracks in rfactor when i export tracks and when cars are racing around the track in rfactor in multiplayer when they get near walls with fencing the cars glitch around for some reason please help me i need to clear the tracks up and stop the glitching this is for dirt tracks and rfactor

what do the powers and stuff have to be set at it seems like its only the outside wall near the fencing and stuff makes it lag i need powers scaling and mip bias anything i need to know please tell me what ever u know i need to learn this stuff

open btb then click on the edit materials icon
select the textures tab on the on the editor thats just appeared and there at the bottom is adjustment tool for the mip bias adjust the settings accordingly........hope this gives you some help???????

Attachments

• step1.JPG
    step1.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 364
  • step2.JPG
    step2.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 295
hey guys that fixed the clarity of the track but i still get the glitching near the catch fencing im not sure what is wrong here is the download if u guys wanna check it out www.bernhardgraphix.com then go to downloads and get eldora speedway beta and grandview v2 i really need to fix this issue not sure if it is outside wall or catch fencing but i need to figure it out please help

is anyone gunna help i spent 70 dollars on a program that dont work right i should get my money back or atleast get it fixed any help would be appreciated when u get near the walls the car skips around can anyone tell me what walls have to be set at and stuff i have bobs pro

Can you make a video of the glitching?
I don't understand what symptoms your trying to explain, is the car getting stuck in the wall and then it starts to freeze, move a frame, freeze again, etc etc, hard to press escape and leave?
If it is that, It's the collision physics that are set wrong for it. To quickly test it, put an invisable wall around it. (make a wall and adjust the shape to cover the object, then uncheck 'render' its properties).

Or is it some other type of glitching?

I'd download it and check but I have less than a gig left in my cap atm.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 390 40.0%