bobs track builder issue

yes i recently installed bobs track builder and got the new version well i didnt like it and i reinstalled my old version again now it says my license has expired but i purchased bobs track builder my name is emacoman on bobstrackbuilders website can someone please help me fix this to were i can redownload my license for my old version of bobs and not the new one that i got the license for

The "Hardware ID" file,which was used for the older version, has been replaced by the "HardwareId.v1.0.0" file. Old version will not produce the right file to renew licence.

Why IGN do you want the old version!

is there anyway to get ahold of the person that runs the bobs track builder site it said to come here to get bobs track builder support my licensing needs to be reset so i can upload my old version hardware id to get a new license i paid for this program and cant even use it.

Don't minimise BTB. If you need to run another software, always open one of the tools move the tool window to one side and, so far, on going back to BTB, it will be as you left it. You'll just have to work round the problem, like the rest of us, and if your careful and save, very often, the problem will disappear.

wait i now know why it expired i changed my mother board on my computer recently and bobs licensing runs off you mother board and cpu. so i basically cant use my bobs track builder unless someone resets my licensing so i can get my new license based on my new mother board and obviously i cant get ahold of anyone on bobs track builders site so i guess im stuck

It may suck but on the BTB web site it states that -
" Purchasing a Single User License entitles you to run Bobs Track Builder on one PC. The license will be created specifically for your Motherboard and CPU (HardwareID) and will be valid for the number of months that you specify."

So you can carry on kicking yourself for the next 6 months but please do it in private and not in public!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%