Bob's Track Builder Evo

Hello All,

Does anyone know if there is someplace on the internet where I can do to purchase a copy of Bob's Track Builder Evo? I have the pro version and it works quite well in building tracks that work in RFactor. However, I am having absolute fits in trying to get my tracks to convert for use in GTR2 which is the sim that I prefer to use over Rfactor. THe Evo version evidently allows for building GTR2 tracks that I would not need to convert. I plan on learning how to convert, but in the meantime it would be nice to race on the two tracks I've made in my favorite racing sim, GTR2. Thanks for any info.

Bradd

If I buy the Pro version on Steam will the Evo version be unlocked? I don't need the Pro version if it doesn't support GTR2 or Race 07.
I cannot find the answer in the author's website.
How to contact the developer?

I converted some RF tracks to GTR2, but in most cases they failed.
There was no sky or no response to the sector markers.

The RF sky is animated I think. Should it be replaced with the GTR2 sky? Or may be used as it is?
I think the sector markers faces are reversed, because there is no response.
When I view .trk and .aiw files in the 3DsimEd, I see they are in correct places.

The lighting may cause problems. Should I remove Light=FDirect01 (I have read somewhere)

By the way I converted a lot of GTR2 tracks to GTR Evo - this is the final destination.
It may take too long to convert RF tracks to GTR2 then to GTR Evo.

Is there any way to contact the developer? The links in the BTB website redirect to Steam.
I bought the Pro version. I know it doesn't support GTR2 and Evo. The purchase did not unlock the Evo version, it still displays "trial expired".
But I tried. Copied all files from Evo to Pro, these files that didn't exist in Pro.
It should activate export to GTR series, but not. The .exe file copied to Pro folder is still locked, too.
Maybe I should replace some files to activate the menu options Export to GTR2? I don't know which files, so I don't try.

I made a simple track for RFactor. It works, but I want to convert it to GTR Evo.
I did the same steps as with conversion from GTR2 to Evo:
Copied .hat, extracted .mas files to a subfolder, updated SearchPath, in .gdb added TracknameShort and Category.
These steps are enough to make a GTR2 track playable in Evo.
The RFactor track converted this way crashed the game.
I replaced the RFactor sky with Evo skies_north. Now it looks perfect in 3DsimEd, but Evo still crashes during loading the track.
What do I do wrong? Lighting? Am I missing anything important?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%