Resource icon

Skins BmwE92S1_ThrashZone 0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Save as psd file in stead of dds file, should work to re-open with layers then.Otherwise paint further onto the file as it is now, then copy it and paste onto the occlusion layer of the original template, set it to multiply and put all layers together, then save as dds file. If this doesn't help, check bailey's guide on the AC forum on how to get started with painting skins. It helped me big time back then.
Keep experimenting, you'll get better along the way.

ahh ok, thank you, i'll try it out, hopefully it works. I searched for some tutorial videos on the forums but doesnt found anything,hmm??!! I'll try it again! Thanks for your help,have a nice day

Improving! maybe lose the red mirrors? Not convinced of that. I do like it you are allready creating your own style, the trash thingy isn't a common subject in skinning. Keep it up.

Improving! maybe lose the red mirrors? Not convinced of that. I do like it you are allready creating your own style, the trash thingy isn't a common subject in skinning. Keep it up.

hi sunny, yep i know, i'm also not really convinced of the red mirrors...i'll focus on music skins (please call it thrash not trash, it's not garbage ;) ) Next step are the rims,but havn't figured out how to paint them,hmm? Yesterday i've started with a skin for the F40 but i closed my work and reopened it and all was lost, think i've done something wrong with creating new layers,but i'm not sure. Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back