Resource icon

Misc BMW Z4 GT3 & Z4i35 Angel Eyes Mod 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes, something went wrong with the update, still also downloading V1.3 here (thus also the re-upload).

Don't know what I could've done wrong - I selected 'post an update', uploaded the updated (1.4) version of the light pack, added my text and saved the changes. However, it still only offers the V1.3 version :unsure:

nice mod! Used it for my car

Do you know how to change the glas in front of the lights, too?

Thanks! :)

As for the color of the glass, I've already experimented with some files but unfortunately didn't come up with the desired results. Due to the fact that each and every car seems to use differently named dds files, I just have to keep trying to find the right one ;)

The headlight glass of the BMW Z4 GT3 uses a tiny (16*16 pixels) texture called Col_Transp_D.dds which consists of a color layer and an alpha channel. You can change the color but the problem is that all the glass is affected. I did separate the two in my render scene but in game that's not an option.

Hello, Really enjoying this mod. Can I ask how did you find the file for the headlights and are you able to do this with other cars?
Let me know when you can thanks.

Hi Zimac,
in reply to your question: I found the headlight file enclosed in a custom Z4GT3 skin package I downloaded once, can't really remember which one it was though.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to figure out which files contain the headlights for the other cars, as most of them are labeled differently or use other sources.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.1%