BMW Z4 GT3 Sound Mod

Sounds BMW Z4 GT3 Sound Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you very much for another outstanding sound mod. (I truly love your 911 RSR sound mod btw.)
Before I leave a (5 star) rating I'd like to ask if you could fix what Tom Franz wrote in his review. I would be very grateful. This looping sound kind of lowers the enjoyment of your (other than that) fantastic sound mod.
The tag "grunt" is more than appropriate. I had the pleasure to listen to this grunting V8 in real life at Nordschleife. You've done an impressive job bringing it into AC.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for another outstanding sound mod. (I truly love your 911 RSR sound mod btw.)
Before I leave a (5 star) rating I'd like to ask if you could fix what Tom Franz wrote in his review. I would be very grateful. This looping sound kind of lowers the enjoyment of your (other than that) fantastic sound mod.
The tag "grunt" is more than appropriate. I had the pleasure to listen to this grunting V8 in real life at Nordschleife. You've done an impressive job to bringing it into AC.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm going away soon but after that I will try to find another sample for the rear off throttle sound and will adjust the volume curves for throttle input to reduce that effect

Last edited:
Hey, I love the mod but perhaps this could help update the interior sounds a bit. The transmission noise in the mod may be a bit higher than in real life, and covers the beautiful engine note.

Hey, I love the mod but perhaps this could help update the interior sounds a bit. The transmission noise in the mod may be a bit higher than in real life, and covers the beautiful engine note.

Thank you very much, saw this myself yesterday. Indeed you're right, transmission could be lower.

I'll look into updating it soon. That vid has some good spots to make nice samples from

Last edited:
ACFAN submitted a new resource:

BMW Z4 GT3 Sound Mod - Brutal V8

Read more about this resource...
Hi

The car does lack bass compared to some of the other gt3 cars. I suppose it depends on which mic you record with
I'm a fan of your work but for some reason when I replaced the sfx files with your files I now hear nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've installed many mods before and this is a simple overwrite of the 2 pre-existing files but I hear nothing.
Any help would be appreciated!

*Update: So problem solved. The sound did not activate when I started a drive session in CM but I exited CM and started the game directly via Steam and the sound appeared. Exited the game restarted it in CM and the sound was still there. Don't know why it behaved that way but I'm not arguing with success, lol.

Last edited:
Cuts out when I get to higher gears, work only like gear 1 and 2. I've tried Max channels set to 512, same issue. But, I also dl Fonseckers soundpack 1, and it's the same issues, cutting audio at higher gears.
Anybody else has this?

Cuts out when I get to higher gears, work only like gear 1 and 2. I've tried Max channels set to 512, same issue. But, I also dl Fonseckers soundpack 1, and it's the same issues, cutting audio at higher gears.
Anybody else has this?
Beats me. First time I've come across this issue.

Can someone who knows help him out please?

Does anyone know why the car engine does not sound at all when putting the .bank file in sfx folder? Have changed many cars enginesounds without any problem but this one does not seems to work. Bummer because the original sound is really bad but the car is very good to drive.

Perhaps some new update for the Z4 GT3 car has made this sound mod useless? Iam out of ideas.. I have tried via Steam as some one mentioned above. But no luck. Rebooted PC and CM. Still no sound.

When put old file back sound is there right away...

EDIT: Eh, got it working. My bad, forgot the .txt file...
Anyway, great sound but in headphones there is some high pitch sounds that are a bit disturbing, and lack of base. Great sound otherwise but need to revert to original due to the high pitching sound and scratches.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing