BMW Z4 GT3 @ Nürburgring GP

I don't know mate how you did it, i was recently going with my own setup which was not able to go below 1.59.9 anyhow, but if you did with yours (which i just tried) 1.56.7 then i must say you a hell of a smooth driver, because your setup is very very sensitive in the rear as there is no wing at all. However after 15min i am not yet able to go below 2.3 and in fact i am way slower with urs than i was able to go with mine...

[Edit] Actually when you switch to medium its not that bad :thumbsup:
It's not about wing though. I have a setup with 3 wing (1 less than this one) and it's way way more stable. Maybe it's related to camber settings. Funny thing is, this setup is faster than mine, but it feels slower, maybe it's because I like to push and drive aggressively, and this is too unstable in rear imo...

I AM aggressive thats why i said he is smooth. I mean, i figured out that right away. Sector1 was enough to conclude. Needs practice but for sure these GT3 doesn't suit my style and i struggle a lot. Maybe its the Nurburgring since on few occassions i have top5 time on RSR but....yeah, it needs practicing.

However when i move the wings i feel biggest biggest difference on the chicane

Anyone else got good setups to share? So far my best is something of 1:58.4 ... The previous setup is way too slippery in the rear to my taste. :( Would love to break to 1:57's sometime.. Help appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Give me a setup for do a lap lower than 2:00 in nurburgring with the bmw z4 gt3 for the keyboard?I cant do a lap lower than 2:10.I try the setup that is here but the lap is half second lower than the normal car

I suggest at least try to drive with mouse steering if you dont do gamepad or wheel driving .. drive with keyboard playing sim racing is just too hard i guess.

If you can't do a lap under 2:10 a setup won't help you to speed up 10 seconds. Drive 50 to a 100 laps first until you are super consistent and only than start to fiddle with setups.

Reactions: Dux
How are people able to get times as fast as these? I am using the setup posted on this thread and I can't even get better than a 2:04. I know I'm not the best driver around...but 8 seconds difference. I don't get it

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%