BMW Sauber Custom Skin

Skins BMW Sauber Custom Skin 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

BMW Sauber Custom Skin - BMW Sauber inspired custom skin

hey ho, vtec just kicked in yo.

here i provide you BMW Sauber. done in HD for both cars & steering wheels. will replace sauber.
it's just custom/"what if" livery. not related to F1.06 to F1.09.
thanks to ML2166 & chargingcar for 3D models of car & steering wheel .
cannot add any more details due to limitations which the model has.
avaliable on 2013 number ver for those who keep the database original, and 2014 number for those who use Luna's 2014 database mod.
remember due by model changes, you...

Read more about this resource...

Tell me because of what may be a bug machine partner disappears at a distance of about two or three blocks away from me. That is itself a pilot is flying in the air and under the shadow of the car. If it is doganyat car appears.

Tell me because of what may be a bug machine partner disappears at a distance of about two or three blocks away from me. That is itself a pilot is flying in the air and under the shadow of the car. If it is doganyat car appears.
sorry i don't really get what did you mean about. can you show me your issues by giving me some screenshot?

hey guys, i've changed the specocc & materials.xml so later you will get the car in bright white like my render.
i will upload the update tomorrow.
dwa.jpg

Uss.jpg

What a bug!!
2zdyh3b.png
oh yeah, i forgot to tell that i installed HighLOD by vlasovas. http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/high-lod-improvements.1007/
i never had that issue
so for those who don't install that mod, the car maybe disappear because the HighLOD.pssg and lowLOD.pssg are different than original. install the Highlod mod mate.
or for alternative, try copy all files & folders located in mc2's cars & interiors in your game, rename it all to sa2 (for example : mc2_highlod.pssg to sa2_highlod.pssg), exports all textures in my files then import them again to your game files.
another alternative, copy only the skin & interiors to mclaren.
and please, calm down.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing