BMW Sauber Custom Skin

Skins BMW Sauber Custom Skin 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well, I came originally from xbox 360 (where SD is the only texture a player knows) and I find it more irritating having pixeled liveries and helmets than when the reflection isn't correct.
If I'd care about reflection I'd avoid driving (McLaren) chrome cars ;)

Dear Henky SA,
I have would love to use your mod for a Marussia instead of a Sauber. I tried already to rename the files to ma2 and to copy them to the ma2 folder but my game dies crash since I have done that. Could you please give me instructions how to fix this or edited files for the Marussia as download?

Thank you very much,
greets Nils

Dear Henky SA,
I have would love to use your mod for a Marussia instead of a Sauber. I tried already to rename the files to ma2 and to copy them to the ma2 folder but my game dies crash since I have done that. Could you please give me instructions how to fix this or edited files for the Marussia as download?

Thank you very much,
greets Nils
in case if you mc2 folder and files in the vanilla state :

make new folders named "cars" and "interiors" on Desktop for example. then copy both mc2 folders located on "cars" and "interiors".
then go to the copied mc2 folders ("cars" and "interiors") on Desktop, the rename the folders and necessary files to ma2.

now go on to the livery_main of this skin. copy it to Desktop and rename the "sa2_gen_high_main.pssg" (inside textures_high folder) and "sa2_gen_low_main.pssg" (inside textures_low folder) to"ma2_gen_high_main.pssg" and "ma2_gen_low_main.pssg".

cut the copied livery_main (make sure you've already renamed the livery files that mentioned above). paste it to ma2 folder placed on cars folders on Desktop.

then cut/copy the "cars" and "interiors" on Desktop. drop them to F1 2013 game folder.

hope it works.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back