BMW Motorsport F1 Team 2021 Livery

Skins BMW Motorsport F1 Team 2021 Livery 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

fakez

YoloSwaggins
fakez submitted a new resource:

BMW Motorsport F1 Team 2021 Livery - BMW Motorsport Myteam update sean bull paprykk livery

BMW Motorsport F1 Team 2021 [Livery only]
Based on Sean Bull and paprykk's livery created for the complete MyTeam experience. I created my own version with more sponsors and removed the chrome features.

View attachment 491436

Creds to paprykk who made the original mod with suit, helmet and much more. Check it out if you want to use it in MyTeam:
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

I have not looked at suits or helmets yet. I might be doing looking in to that if someone publishes 3D model of suits and helmets. The original mod mentioned in the description has nice helmet and suits that match the livery.

Thanks Steven Poirier! Just now understood what you meant when I was looking for a template. I will be working on a helmet first, and later see if I got time for some suits and other stuff.

Last edited:
I have made some updates to the livery and also made a helmet skin. As the 3D model i got from Jburon for the helmet from F1 2020, the skin for 2021 is a bit different and looks a bit weird in game. Therefore I want to wait before i upload the helmet skin. Check image and comment if you have suggestions for change.

I can however update the resource with the new car livery if people want it. Here are some screenshots.
LIKE THIS COMMENT IF YOU WANT THE UPDATED CAR LIVERY.
20210802123759_1.jpg

20210802123810_1.jpg

View attachment FrontS.jpg
SIDE.jpg

Attachments

• FrontS.jpg
    918.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I have made some updates to the livery and also made a helmet skin. As the 3D model i got from Jburon for the helmet from F1 2020, the skin for 2021 is a bit different and looks a bit weird in game. Therefore I want to wait before i upload the helmet skin. Check image and comment if you have suggestions for change.

I can however update the resource with the new car livery if people want it. Here are some screenshots.
LIKE THIS COMMENT IF YOU WANT THE UPDATED CAR LIVERY.
View attachment 492825

View attachment 492826

View attachment 492830
View attachment 492829
It really looks good, you put in a lot of effort here.

The only suggestion I would have is to mod the numbers so that they match the livery a bit more. For example, the number on the nose just kinda blends in because it's all white. It's a lot of effort tho.

The only suggestion I would have is to mod the numbers so that they match the livery a bit more. For example, the number on the nose just kinda blends in because it's all white. It's a lot of effort tho.
Thanks alot!
The original mod from @paprykk has custom numbers included, I just havent installed them as they take some time to install manually.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.1%