BMW Me E92 S1 at Gentrack1: No timing?

I've just had a try with that car at that track to determine whether I might be interested in joining tomorrow's race. It's not giving me any timing information, and the track doesn't show up in the profile. Is that the same for everyone, or is there something missing from my installation of the track?

Does your install folder look like this?

image.png

If yes, then it's correct.

The laptimer of the miniapp with tyre temps/fuel/pos (sadly) doesn't work anymore since the last patch, however you can see your laptimes with the Performancedelta app or the Session ranking app or the timing screen in pit lane.

I've just had a try with that car at that track to determine whether I might be interested in joining tomorrow's race. It's not giving me any timing information, and the track doesn't show up in the profile. Is that the same for everyone, or is there something missing from my installation of the track?
You can also use Rivali OV1 info, but if you wanna know if you're gonna be competitive today, RSR live timing app has some laptimes available. The track has some really tricky corners (at least for me) and will be great to race on. So please join the race, since grid size right now is rather small (10) for event to be held and we need YOU to make it acceptably big (12+).

The club is not about being the fastest or ueber competitive.
I've found if you want to finish near the top keeping the car on the track is the most important thing. There are a lot of spins over the course of a race (we're all pretty much amateurs) and if you can be the one that doesn't spin out you've a good chance of finishing in the top 5 at least. Fast or not.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%