BMW M6 GT3 - Feel

I wonder if it's me but I tried the BMW M6 and it feels like driving a milk truck. I am kind of a BMW Fan Boy but this car turns me off quite a bit. I like the Bentley better.

It feels huge. It is a pain to turn in hairpins and it feels under powered on the straights.

I have never driven an M6
Have you even ever driven a Milk truck?:D
Sorry, I could not resist, you are coming out of nowhere and one of your first post is about commenting on how realistic a meticulously design car developed by the living legend Aris for ACC by comparing it to a milk truck and how bad it is in hairpin and how under powered it is.
So to the question, is it you? yes! probably!;)
feeling better now?:rolleyes:

Sorry, I could not resist, you are coming out of nowhere and one of your first post is about commenting on how realistic a meticulously design car developed by the living legend Aris for ACC by comparing it to a milk truck and how bad it is in hairpin and how under powered it is.
Yes, I do. I was not realizing that the Legendary Aris had modeled that car. Now, that I know that it is Aris that modeled the car, I feel humbled.

One last thing to clarify. When I claim that the BMW M6 is handling like a truck, here is my point of reference.

I have tried the BMW M6, the Bentley Continental and the Lambo Huracan on the Nurburgring track.
  • BMW M6: hard to turn in tight corners a bit sluggish on the straights.
  • Bentley Continental: Good at everything but possibly not the best at anything.
  • Lambo Huracan: Monster torque, high top-speed, need to slow down a lot on corner entry.
I am a BMW Fan Boy. In other sims, I absolutely love BMW M Series cars. For some reasons, I don't like that one.

I have no way of telling if Aris at ACC did his job correctly or not. I assume he did.

Assuming he did, this is a stark difference in handling compared to other BMW M Series cars I have driven in other sims.

I think it is a bit early in the development stage to become over critical, i saw this with rfactor to rfactor 2
and the early stages of AC.
I though AC was a pile of :poop: in the beginning, but it evolved into great sim and now thats all i play.
I think ACC shows great promise, just bought it.:):):)

• BMW M6: hard to turn in tight corners a bit sluggish on the straights.
  • Bentley Continental: Good at everything but possibly not the best at anything.
  • Lambo Huracan: Monster torque, high top-speed, need to slow down a lot on corner entry.
"sluggish" BMW is the one with monster torque. From the current three cars it's by far fastest from 100-260kph.

Paul Ricard is the only track where I have more or at least equal amount of laps with every car. On a hotlap BMW is fast and stable. Lambo is about 0.4-0.6sec slower, it has pace, but too unstable and hard to drive. Lambo might be able to challenge BMW with perfect setup. Bentley is stable and predictable, but very slow, almost 1,5sec from BMW.

Christopher Zoechling knows the M6 GT3 and Lambo GT3 very well and wasn't impressed by ACC;). His long twitch comment about both cars in ACC disappeared already, which is better for Kunos i can tell :whistling:

"sluggish" BMW is the one with monster torque. From the current three cars it's by far fastest from 100-260kph.

Paul Ricard is the only track where I have more or at least equal amount of laps with every car. On a hotlap BMW is fast and stable. Lambo is about 0.4-0.6sec slower, it has pace, but too unstable and hard to drive. Lambo might be able to challenge BMW with perfect setup. Bentley is stable and predictable, but very slow, almost 1,5sec from BMW.

This matches my experience so far. I really didn't like the Bentley at Paul Ricard. It needs some serious setup work. I find the rear very unstable through that fast right hander at the end of the straight, but also has power understeer. Not a great mix, though it seems very good on the brakes.

M6 is my favourite so far. It has mild understeer, but feel like that's easy to tune out with some changes to toe, tyre pressure and roll bars.

Christopher Zoechling knows the M6 GT3 and Lambo GT3 very well and wasn't impressed by ACC;). His long twitch comment about both cars in ACC disappeared already, which is better for Kunos i can tell :whistling:
That's too bad, it's always interesting to hear what the RL drivers who know the cars have to say. Do you remember what his critizisms were?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%