Resource icon

Skins BMW M6 GT3 - Andyblackmore's Need for Speed livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

BMW M6 GT3 - Andyblackmore's Need for Speed livery - my vision of Andyblackmore's Need for Speed livery for '11 Schubert Motorsport. for AGU M6 mod

inspiration taken from Andyblackmore's Need for Speed livery for '11 Schubert Motorsport Z4 GT3.
M6 GT3 mod from AGU modding is requied.
special thanks to nsss for tyres and Ryan_Lee for VLN numplate.
View attachment 153737

View attachment 153738

View attachment 153740
View attachment 153741
View attachment 153742 View attachment 153744

View attachment 153743

Read more about this resource...

maybe you have M6 mod from different modder/source? works fine here.

no i dont have any other mod thats the first one i wanted to try out. i,ve put thne m6 gt3 skin it in z4 gt3 skins the preview pic works fine but all ive got in game was a coplete white z4 :/

no i dont have any other mod thats the first one i wanted to try out. i,ve put thne m6 gt3 skin it in z4 gt3 skins the preview pic works fine but all ive got in game was a coplete white z4 :/
well, i can't help anything because you put the skin on the wrong car. this skin is for BMW M6 GT3 car mod created by AGU modding group. not the official one which is currently planned and available for 2017 or such.

i do some sort of remember there is a similar skin one for Z4 GT3, but it's long time ago. maybe you can find it further back in downloads section.

where the hell do you even find the mod? i couldn't see it anywhere on their page
from their FB page. it's long time ago when the mod was fresh released. try this mod for weeks and felt it's not worth to kept it out. so i deleted it.

this mod was originally taken down by the owner due some issues. but maybe you can try "AGU BMW M6 GT3" keyword to find some luck. i see few sites are still keeping it.

from their FB page. it's long time ago when the mod was fresh released. try this mod for weeks and felt it's not worth to kept it out. so i deleted it.

this mod was originally taken down by the owner due some issues. but maybe you can try "AGU BMW M6 GT3" keyword to find some luck. i see few sites are still keeping it.

The car was taken down because they received notice as it was ripped from PCars. And the physics were really terrible too.

Merci, moi aussi j'ai fait un test avec cette voiture, j'ai dit merci au Personne qui l'à fait, dommage, le son moteur est trop fort pour moi, mais merci comme mémé Pour son travail sur cette voiture.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back